•(1) Occupation Distribution

Y/n was sitting in her seat. She was wearing her earbuds and looking out of the window peacefully, while listening to music. After a while, Y/n decided to take a glimpse at the boy sitting next to her with his gray traveling neck pillow who had his eyes closed.

Y/n didn't particularly pick out her seat next to him. The teacher ended up assigning the seats in the bus but she wouldn't be complaining if it was a normal situation.

Y/n had a crush on the boy. She's tried to lose feelings for him many times but it never worked. She wonders if she loves him because he saved her life once. Or even though he's a bully now she still sees the good within him? Maybe it could also be that she's the only girl that he cares for.

Loud noises were heard at the back of the bus. Some of her friends were playing the so-called Mafia game.

"The Mafia game- why does that sound so similar?" Y/n was lost in her thoughts. As she looked at her phone the realization struck her.

"Please no-" she clutched her phone hardly.

Due to it being so loud Kyung Jun woke up but the first thing he noticed was the girl beside him slightly trembling with fear hugging herself.

"You look like you've seen a ghost are you fucking okay?" Kyung Jun asked the girl in annoyance because of how loud his stupid classmates were.

Y/n slightly nodded at him yet he was still in disbelief as he noticed how tense she was. "Okay if you say so.", he lied sighing.

"They're so loud." Kyung Jun muttered under his breath enough for Y/n and Seung bin to hear. Seung Bin stared at them and finally asked Jin Ha to shut them up.

Jin Ha looked back and shouted, "HEY!", everyone froze and looked at him, "Kyung Jun is sleeping right now. You're so loud!". Y/n scoffed, "Not like he did something useful for him to be so tired".

Everyone laughed and Kyung Jun rolled his eyes at the girl who was now standing.

She gave him a small smile not wanting to make their friendship worse than it was at the moment.

Last week Y/n had a huge argument with Kyung Jun because of his behavior. Him countlessly bullying Da Beom was getting on her nerves.

While arguing he got angry and then didn't bother to continue the conversation whatsoever. He also started treating Y/n like an invincible wall in school and him bullying Da Beum didn't quite stop either.

Y/n didn't like to admit it but she hated how he started treating her and might have also cried with Yoon Seo about it.

He closed his eyes after taking note of
Y/n's sarcastic smile. Y/n made her way to Yoon Seo but the girl didn't even notice
Y/n standing in front of her. She was busy staring at someone else.

As Y/n looked at who Yoon Seo had her eyes on. So Mi's voice could be heard how she was fangirling over the pic of Jun Hee that she just took.

Y/n then snapped her fingers in front of Yoon Seo and she looked at Y/n quickly.

"Oh we are so going to talk about this.", Y/n smirked at her forgetting about the horrifying events which were probably going to happen, "I even brought sweets and popcorn.".

Jung Won laughed and Yoon Seo denied looking at Jun Hee.

-----------------
The bus halted at a gloomy-looking retreat center. As Y/n got out with Yoon Seo and Jung Won she stared at the retreat center.

"Hey-" Yoon Seo stopped Jung Wong, "Have we been here before? Why do I feel like I've been here?" she stared at the center while Y/n tried to say something but didn't know what to.