F I V E

They reach Kapoor Industries and priya was in awe of the big glass tinted building. Ram leads her inside and everyone greets him with admiration and respect in their eyes.

Priya feels proud to be his wife who has such an aura. Ram acknowledges every morning wish with a nod and finally brings her to his lavish cabin with black interiors.

She looks around the cabin which makes Ram smile at her.

"Liked it?" His voice brings her out of her trance and she nods "Bohot sundar cabin hai aapka"

Ram smiles and holds her hand bringing her to his chair.

"Take a seat" He nods at his chair and she shakes her head "That's your place"

"Everything mine is first yours" He smiles at her and holds her shoulders making her sit on his chair, not leaving a room for argument to her.

He then dials the intercom and orders Jenny to come in with the schedule.

Alongside Jenny, Ransh enters and he exclaims happily "Bhabhi..."

Priya smiles and gets up from the chair as Ransh comes up to her.

"Come bhabhi, I'll show to my cabin" He holds her hand excitedly to which ram gets irked "Ransh don't you have work?"

Both of them look at him and Ransh says "Bhai have a chat with Jenny while I give bhabhi a tour"

Before Ransh could move Ram holds Priya other hand and grits at Ransh "I'm the one who is going to show our office to Priya"

"Relax bhai, what's wrong?" Ransh looks confused at the sudden change in Ram's mood.

Ram sighs still holding her hand as Priya looks at him "Ransh can you please leave for now?"

Ransh leaves Priya's hand sadly "I don't know what happened to you but I just wanted to show her my cabin atleast" and he walks off.

Priya keeps her other hand on his arm making ram look at her.

"Aap theek hain?" She mumbles and he nods before looking at Jenny "what's the schedule Jenny?"

"Sir, you have a meeting with the Thappars after lunch and there's some issue at our Australia branch so a video meet is to be confirmed by you for 11am"

He looks at his wrist watch which showed 10am and looked up at with "Confirm both"

Jenny nods and leaves the cabin. Ram leaves Priya's hand and turns to her who says in a slow tone while looking down "Aapne Ransh se aise baat kyun ki?"

"What?" Ram was taken aback and priya mumbles "He must have felt bad.."

"Can't I spend time with you?" He groans and priya looks up "mera woh matlab nahi tha"

Ram smiles and cups her face "Sorry love, I wasn't blaming you. It's just..." his face light ups with an idea "Damn it"

"Kya hua?" She asks clueless.

"We didn't plan our honeymoon baby" Ram grins excitedly while Priya flushed.

"I'll take you away for six months atleast so that no one can try to steal you away from me" Ram grins which makes her widen her eyes at him and her cheeks go red.

"Yeh aap... yeh kya keh rahe hain.." she stammers while Ram holds her shoulders "Kya galat kaha? Mujhe toh chheh mahine bhi kam lag rahe hain"

"Please.." she looks down completely scarlet and ram chuckles "Maine toh kuch kiya bhi nahi ab tak"

Not able to take anymore, she buries her face in his chest "Please.."

Ram laughs and wraps his arms around her frame "If teasing you is going to get you in my arms, I'm not going to stop"

"I should go home.." She mumbles lifting her face off his chest and Ram looks down at her "Why?"

"Aapko kaam hai and I'll go home and be with maa" She mumbles and Ram replies "I'm cancelling my meetings.."

"Kyun?" Priya frowns.

"Because I want to give all of my attention to my wife which she is asking for.." He winks and priya asks "Maine kab kaha?"

"Abhi toh aapne complain kari mujhse ki main toh busy hun so aap yahan kya karengi"

Priya chews her lips at how good he is with words.

"Aap jaane dijiye na... Ransh..."

Ram intervene "Why are you so worried for that dhakkan?"

"He's family..." She mumbles and Ram smiles caressing her cheek which sends shiver down her spine.

"Come on, let me take you to his cabin" Ram smiles and leaves her from his arms but then wraps his hand around her shoulder as he guides her out of his cabin.

They reach Ransh's cabin and Ram knocks on it before hearing a come in from his brother.

They go in and Ransh looks up from a file to only look back down ignoring them.

Priya looks at ram who sighs "I'm sorry Ransh"

Ransh looks up and gets up to go near them "Bhai you didn't have to be rude earlier"

"Sorry bola na chote" Ram gives a sheepish grin to which Ransh shakes his head and hugs his brother "It's okay bhai"

Priya smiles and says looking around "It's a nice cabin Ransh"

They break the hug and Ransh smiles at her "Thankyou bhabhi"

He looks at Ram "Do you know bhai... before you came back to India, when our families touched on the marriage topic of you both... that moment itself I started calling her bhabhi because I knew that you both are made for each other and you were for sure going to say yes"

Priya blushes looking down while Ram grins glancing at Priya "Indeed, I'm a very lucky man"

Ransh smiles "Can I take bhabhi for a movie then?"

Ram's lips thinned and he glared at Ransh who chuckled "God how possessive you've become of her"

Ram slaps his shoulder "Stay away from my wife"

Ransh laughs and priya fidget her fingers.

"No I won't" Ransh side hugs Priya and ram instantly pulls Priya by her arm towards him.

She gasps when she loses balance and collides to his chest. Ram slips his hand around her shoulder while she could feel her cheeks heating up.

"Bhai seriously?" Ransh chuckles and Ram looks at him with a wink "We are going on honeymoon"

Ransh gapes and then grins "Wow! Honeymoon!! What's the destination?"

Ram looks down at priya who didn't look up but her tinted cheeks made him chuckle.

__________________________________

So raya on honeymoon? Sounds like a romantic affair?🤭🥵

Ram looks like he won't leave a single chance troubling his dear wife and will priya open up?

Do vote and comment if you want the next update❤️❤️❤️