T H I R T Y S I X

Everyone had dinner except priya who said she'll wait for ram. He came at about 9:30pm and headed directly to his room as everyone had dispersed to their respective rooms.

He found priya on the bed with a book in her hand. She looked up at him and instead of asking or saying anything, she goes back to reading.

Ram heads to washroom and comes out after freshening up into his tracks and T-shirt.

He orders dinner through the intercom and lays down against the  bedrest on his side.

There is pin drop silence in the room. Soon, the butler arrive with the food trolley and leaves it near the couch before leaving.

Ram gets up and takes his seat. He looks at her and says sternly "Kuch logon ko malum hai ki doctor ne kaha hai to be strict about the diet but nahi, chalani toh akhir kaar apni hi hai"

"Haan toh galti kiski hai? Aapki.." She says angrily and turned her head away.

"Meri galti kaise huyi? Didn't I say that I'll be late?" He too is angry and she said still looking away from him "You told that to Natasha, not me"

"You know that was for you"

She looks at him and says "But that message didn't come to me.."

"That's not the point!"

"That's the point!" She instantly relies strongly and huffs crossing her arms over her chest before looking away once again.

"Stop all this nonsense and come and have dinner now" Ram grumbles making their plates.

"You're the one who is behaving like a nonsense from morning" She yells and he looks up surprised at her sudden outburst.

"I hate you!" She yells and lays down covering her self with the duvet, facing her back to him.

Ram sits shocked for a minute before he processes that his shy bird has yelled at him for the first time ever.

He gets up and goes near her, standing behind her he says sternly "Priya get up now"

"Go away!!!" She shouts frustratedly "I don't want to talk to you"

"What's wrong?" He asks softly.

She gets up angrily and shouts looking at him "Aap bina baat ke gussa hojaate hain fir pura din ek message nahi karte mujhe fir shaam ko main aapka intezaar karu toh aap ghar nahi aate hai aur main call Karun toh aap mera call kaat kar jaanbujhkar nuts ko message karte hain... aur jab aap jaante hain ki main aapke bina dinner nahi karungi still you taunt me"

A smile comes up on his lips and he sits infront of her which makes her frown "Hatiye aap idhar se, ab mujhe nahi karni hai aapse koi baat.."

When he doesn't move she starts pushing him "Jaayiye yahan se.. baat mat kariye mujhse"

"Main kahan baat kar raha hun" He shrugs smiling and she gets irritated "Jaayiye na.."

When he doesn't budge, she gets up and starts waking out saying "Main hi chali jaati hun.."

But he holds her wrist and pulls her which makes her come crashing into his arms.

"Baapre baap, itna gussa meri jaan ke naak pe" He says chuckling and she pouts "Bohot zyaada gussa hun main aapse.."

"Pata hai, mujhpar koi nahi chilla sakta but sirf tumhe haq hai and I'm very happy that you expressed your anger to me" He smiles while she looks at him for seconds before she starts struggling to come out of his grip.

But he tightens his hold on her hands and pins them behind her making her gasp before he pulls her closer making her soft breasts crash against his hard built chest.