T H I R T Y T H R E E

Before we jump into the chapter, I would really really like to thank all you amazing people to make this book reach 100K+ reads🥹🤧😭💗

I never ever thought any book of mine would reach this big a number ever because I've never written anything before starting to write for my one and only favourite couple in the universe.

So this means a lot to me🥹❤️

I'm super happy that you guys appreciate my little work here and show so much love and support, especially the ones who have been a constant cheer leader right from my first work... you guys know who you all are🫂🥺🙌🏻💗 a big thankyou and the tightest hugs to you special ones!

Love you all a lot!!!!!!!🦋🤧

So now back to the update🙈

Please drop inline comments🥺💗

________________________________

They had dinner with Ransh having a very good time with priya as she giggled at his jokes.

Ram rolled his eyes at them who were oblivious to him sitting next to them.

After a fun dinner, Ram and priya headed upstairs and as soon as they entered their room, Ram locked the door and went near priya with "Jaan can we talk?"

Priya looked at him grabbing her night clothes "Yes?"

"Come here" He held her hand and brought her to the couch. He made her sit next to him and held her hand in both of his before saying softly

"I wasn't checking your phone, it just beeped at that exact moment and I happened to see Kabir's notification. I thought it's something important as nuts is with him. I would never ever doubt on you or your love for me. How can you think that I'll doubt you or check your phone"

Priya bit her lip seeing ram disappointed. She just acted it out so that she can escape his out of the blue questioning about kabir and Natasha.

"Sorry, I do trust you. I shouldn't have said that.." Priya said slowly and ram shook his head "You said what you thought"

Priya cupped his cheek "No, I do trust you and I know that you trust me. It's just...."

"What?" Ram's brows furrowed.

Priya removed her hand from his cheek and looked away "I want to tell you but I don't know how you'll react"

He pulled her chin to face him "What is it?"

She bit her lip and said slowly "First promise you won't get hyper"

Ram frowned "What? Why will I get hyper?"

"Um...actually... bhai and Natasha became good friends..."

"So what's bad in that? It's really good thing right.. Kabir is like an elder brother to her just like Ransh.." Ram said.

Priya chewed on her lip and stared into his eyes which made him frown "What am I exactly missing here?"

"Yahi ki kabir bhai....um... kind of.... likes natasha..." Priya whispered slowly.

Ram's eyes widened and he yelled "WHAT?"

He gets up from the couch and priya too feeling tensed "Suniye it's nothing serious.."

Ram turned to her in a flash "That asshole is playing with my sister? How can he.."

"No no I mean.. bhai is serious about natasha... but they aren't dating yet" Priya said quickly.