F I F T Y O N E

300K+ Reads🥹✨🧿 Thankyou so much for the love and support guys💕

_________________________________

"Ram, abhi kaisa hai dard?" Priya asked seeing him rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

Ram looked at her dressed in a pink kurti and denim jeans "I'm fine now, tum kahin jaa rahi ho?"

"Yes, studio aur kahan.." She said packing her purse.

Ram got up and priya looked at him "Arey aap.."

"Theek hun ab, the medicine worked.." He said walking to her.

Priya smiled as he took her in his embrace.

"Kya hogaya aapko subah subah?" she asked.

"Kya main apni biwi ko hug bhi nahi karsakta ab?" He pouted now crushing her in his arms which made her giggle "Ram, choriye na"

"I love you so much wifey" He mumbled inhaling the fresh fragrance from her hair as she had taken head bath today.

"Love you too husband" She smiled staying in his arms for few minutes.

"Ab choriye mujhe aur fresh hojaiye" She said and he unwantedly pulled away with a pout.

Priya looked amused at him "Kya hogaya aaj aapko? Bilkul bacche ki tarah kar rahe hain"

"I want us to go on a second honeymoon" He whined making her blush.

"Jaayiye aur ready hojaiye mujhe neeche kaam hai.." Saying so she turned to leave but the next moment she spun and crashed to his chest with a gasp.

Ram held her from her waist, really close to him that their fronts were against each other "I was serious about the second honeymoon" He whispered leaning in.

Priya's phone rang at the same moment making Ram groan in annoyance.

She pulled away from him and attended her phone "Yes Vikram?"

Ram's jaws clenched hearing that name.

"Oh, okay I'll be there.. no worries.. B-Bye" She hung up and looked at ram "I'll have to leave now"

"What is it?"

"Vikram says it's urgent, he won't get time later probably so need to finalise everything"

"I can drop you.."

"You've just woken up now ram, it's fine I'll manage" She smiled at him and kissed his cheek "Takecare, I love you"

Ram smiled and pecked her lips "This is called a kiss wifey.."

Priya blushed and lightly smacked his arm murmuring "One track minded"

Ram chuckled and she left waving at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Priya reached the cafe and greeted Vikram with a smile "Good morning"

"Good morning Priya, please have a seat"

After they sat down, they ordered sandwiches along with coffee for themselves.

"So what would you like for the sangeet ceremony?" Priya asked and Vikram looked seriously at her "There's someone I want you to meet.."

Priya scrunched her face "Excuse me?"

Vikram looked behind her and she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes widened on seeing Advik standing there.

Priya got up from her seat as Advik stepped towards her.

"Advik?" She whispered and he sighed before saying "What has ram fed you on me priya?"

"What?"

"Let's have a seat hmm?" He signalled with his hand and she looked back at Vikram with "What's all this?"