E L E V E N

Please drop inline comments <3

_____________________________

After spending some blissful moments, both of them freshen up one after the other. Ram gets back into a short black denim and a pink polo tshirt while priya happens to twin him.

 Ram gets back into a short black denim and a pink polo tshirt while priya happens to twin him

Ram sighs seeing her. He goes and hugs her from back as she was standing in front of the mirror.

She gasps but relaxes knowing it's him. Ram rests his chin on her shoulder and looks at her through the mirror.

"Bohot pyaari lag rahi ho, ekdum gudiya jaisi.." He whispered making her blush.

"Tumhe nahi lagta tum itni cute ho toh tumhare aas paas ke log kaise sambhaalte honge apne aapko?"

She scrunches her face and he smirks "Tumhe pyaar karne se, but I'm happy that I can make everyone around jealous kyunki tum sirf meri ho aur sirf main tumhe jee bhar ke pyaar kar sakta hoon...aur koi nahi"

Her cheeks match the shade of her dress and ram chuckles but it doesn't last long when she says slowly looking down "Mujhe toh sab pyaar karte hain"

Ram turns her around to face him and he holds her shoulders "Kon?"

"Maa, papa, Krishna ma, Amar papa, Kabir bhaiya, Ransh and nuts" She smiles while Ram winks at her "But I love you more than anyone else"

She chews on her lip and shakes her head as no which makes him frown.

"Maa-papa and bhaiya loves me from the day I was born. Aap toh abhi aaye.."

Hmm... so madam is in a mood to tease him. Ram is happy from within that she's opening up, so he plays along....

"Acha?" He raises his brow and she nods innocently.

He cups her face and leans in while looking into her eyes. He presses his lips on hers and starts kissing her softly yet passionately. Priya clutches his biceps and responds but struggles to match his pace. He is literally devouring her plump lips and she is enjoying it.

He leaves her not before pulling her lower lips between his teeth and sucking on it later on.

She is panting heavily and her eyes looks dazed, which made ram smirk.

"Does anyone loves you like this?" He murmurs close to her face still holding her face in his palms.

Her cheeks flush and she hugs him hiding her face in his chest.

Ram chuckles wrapping her in his arms "No one can ever love you as much as I do wifey"

"I don't mind staying like this for the rest of the day but I've planned something for us" Ram says caressing her hair and she breaks the hug looking excited "What is it?"

He chuckles "You love surprises don't you?"

She nods biting her lip and he holds her hand in his leading her out of their villa to the beach.