F O R T Y N I N E

Priya was elated with the opening of her own studio. Her whole family was with her to inaugurate the grand designer studio, her husband had made for her.

He even had a team arranged for the same which made her happy and lucky to have ram as her husband. Ram made sure to have only women in the team though.

It's been a week and priya is already busy with lots and lots of projects. Why not, she's the ram kapoor's wife which brings her so much credibility at her doorstep.

Her designs were also damn impressive. Ram would everyday, come to the studio in the evening and wait until she's done with the work to go home.

One day, when he entered.. his jaw clenched as he saw her giggling while taking measurements of a handsome looking guy in front of her.

Why is she taking the measurements? Isn't it the assistant's job!? She too close to the guy to his liking.

Ram cleared his throat as he made his way to them. Both of them looked at him and priya smiled wide at him before turning back to take the measurements.

"Why isn't jena taking the measurements?" Ram said pushing his hands in his pockets.

"She's busy with other clients.." Priya replied between telling the measurements to a team member who was taking them down.

"You're free for dinner?" The handsome looking 6'1 guy asked as Priya stepped back finishing the measurements.

Ram instantly replied with clenched jaws "I'm taking my wife for dinner"

Priya gave a surprised look to Ram who smiled at her. He came near her and slipped his arm around her waist before he leaned in and dropped a kiss on her head.

Priya flushed feeling heat rushing up to her cheeks as her man was suddenly in for doing PDA.

She bit her lip as she looked at the guy who said "You both look too good together"

"Darling, won't you introduce us.." Ram said sweetly and priya realising that said "Oh sorry, Ram this is Vikram Malhotra...and Vikram he's.."

"Who doesn't know him... He's Ram, Amarnath sir's son" Vikram smiled to which Ram gave a tight lipped smile "And still you wanted to take my wife for dinner.."

Priya looked at Ram while Vikram chuckled "Why not! I would love to steal her from you"

Ram felt his insides boiling up! Priya said "Vikram Thankyou for stopping by, we'll get back to you on the designs.."

"Pleasure, I'll be here tomorrow the same time.."

Priya nodded and Vikram left wearing his coat.

Ram then left Priya's waist and turned to her with "I don't like him a single bit"

Priya was amused "Stop being a jello.."

"How dare he say that he'll steal you away from me.." Ram gritted.

Priya who had gone to wrap up her day said "You're reacting too much Ram.."

He went next to her as she packed her things "I'm not over reacting priya! Why the hell every other guy wants to fucking flirt with you.."

Priya looked up at him "What do you mean by that..."

"It's literally every other guy... ab kya yahi kaam reh gaya hai mera to protect you from such people every other day" Ram vented his frustration.

Priya looked at him for split seconds and turned packing her things while instructing the team to be ready with stuffs tomorrow before closing the place.