Author's Note

• Dedicated to To All of My Followers or People Who Read This

Author's Note

I wrote this book because I thought that Kuroko no Basket needed a female role in the beginning. A girl who is tomboy and is super tough. Maybe a girl who could do anything, but I know that there are some weakness that the protagonist must face, so I made Ren have those talents. When I thought about who should be related to her, I wanted all her brothers: Aito, Daiki, Eita, and Eri to be side characters. Instead, they got a big role in the story. I also wrote this fanfic because I wanted to tell girls who are reading this that they can do anything they want. Nobody can tell you that you can't do something. If you want to play a sport and someone tells you can't do it, then show them. Anyways, I thought Trinity wouldn't have a big role either, but that changed because she is Ren's best friend. I wanted Keiko and her mother as big roles but I think that them as side characters are good.

Also don't worry fans, Ren's adventures are not over yet. In the next book "Nothin' But Net", Ren's adventures continue. She'll meet the last two players of the "Generation of Miracles" and find out how she knows the captain of those unbeatable players. She will face harder challenges, with help from her friends and find her true talent that is unbeatable. Look out for the next book of "Kiss the Rim".