Season 1 Episode 23: (Season 1 Finale) Saiyans vs Cooler!

Gogeta suddenly stopped moving as he glowed white and split back into Goku & Vegeta. 

Vegeta: Dammit.

Goku: Let's go!

Everyone except Trukarotto went full power.

(Goku = SSG)

(Vegeta = SSG)

(Bulla = SSG)

(Goten = SSJ3)

(Gohan = Potential Unleashed)

Goku: TRUKAROTTO!

Trukarotto: What?!

Goku: Let me fight first!

Trukarotto: Fine.

Trukarotto dropped out of SSJ2 and stood next to everyone else.

Goku: Let's start Cooler.

Cooler: Yeah.

Goku gave Cooler another Senzu because they beat the shit out of him earlier. He reverted to his 5th form and Goku flared his aura.

A/N: SSBlue Goku is himself but in Super Saiyan God and Golden Frieza is Golden Cooler. Vegeta also goes Super Saiyan God to fight Golden Cooler and yes, Earth blew up. But stop the video when Whis rewinds time. The Z-Fighters is Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Bulla, and Trukarotto. Beerus and Whis did arrive but to see the fight. They never met up with Champa and Vados. 

Vegeta: You'll go to hell, just like Frieza.

Cooler: Screw you all. I'll destroy you all!

Goten: We gotta fight back.

Gohan: I'll go first.

Bulla: Can I help?

Gohan: Yes.

Bulla picked up Cooler by the tail and threw him, making him land in the water.

Vegeta: Bulla, I was about to kill him.

Bulla: Dad, Whis rewinded time by a 1 minute because Cooler was about to blow up the Earth.

Vegeta: I'll finish him off!

Cooler fired Death Beam, sniping Vegeta and reverting him to base as he lost blood. Bulla held Vegeta in his arms and Trukarotto looked at Vegeta, tears streaming down his eyes as he grit his teeth. 

Trukarotto: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

A/N: Play from 1:51 to 1:54. Replace Vegito with Trukarotto going SSJ3.

Bulla gave Vegeta to Whis, who healed him.

Whis: Vegeta will recover soon.

Bulla: Good.

Trukarotto: Bulla.

Bulla: Yes Trukarotto?

Trukarotto: You love Gordon right?

Bulla: Yea.