S3 E4: Tournament Announcement

It's been a week since Vegito and Trudon fought each other, and now Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Gordon, Bulla, Goten, and Trunks were training on Lord Beerus's Planet. Whis decided to take their training to new levels of strength so he had them all wear bodysuits that are 50 times heavier than their actual weight, so Goku's bodysuit weighs 10,500 pounds, Vegeta's bodysuit weighs 6,150, Gohan's bodysuit weighs 6,700 pounds, Trunks's bodysuit weighs 6,600 pounds, and Gordon's bodysuit weighs 6,800 pounds. And to make things worse, they had to do 50,000 handstand push-ups with one arm behind their back.

Goku/Vegeta: Forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-eight...

Gordon/Trunks/Goten: Forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine

Gohan/Bulla: Fifty thousand!

They fell down and Whis sees a shooting star flying by in the distance and crashed into the ground.

Everyone fell down as the entire planet shook.

Bulla: What the heck was that?

Gohan: I don't know.

Beerus: I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES NOT TO MAKE SUCH NOISE WHILE I SLEEP YET YOU DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!

Goku: Beerus, the noise wasn't us!

Vegeta: Yeah, it was some type of shooting star.

Beerus: I don't care!

Gordon: Save yourselves!

All of them got out of their bodysuits and started running away but Beerus started chasing after them, firing Cataclysmic Orbs at them.

Outside Beerus's Place

We see what appears to be a fat version of Beerus but wearing red instead of blue and Ap what appears to be a female version of Whis but wearing green instead of red walking through the woods, but the fat Beerus was struggling to walk through it because of how fat he is. 

???: Lord Champa, this walking is beneficial for you. You're getting Vitamin D and losing weight.

She whispered the losing weight part.