S3 E7: Frost's Secret Poison

Everyone in Universe Seven was shocked of the fact Frsot had beat Goku so easily with little to no effort.

Leisha/Gohan/Gordon: Dad!/Goku!

Leisha picked up Goku bridal-style, catching a Senzu Bean from Krillin, and fed it to Goku, who woke up.

Goku: Sorry that I lost the match.

Leisha: All that matters is that you're alright Goku.

Frost hopped down to where Leisha was holding Goku, then they all faced Frost.

Frost: Well done Goku. You gave me a splendid fight and pushed me to my limits.

Frost grabbed Goku's wrist and raised it into the air, both smiling and for one second, Leisha was blinded by the light of the Super Dragon Balls, seeing something shining on Frost's wrist.

Leisha: Frost cheated!

Gohan: Mom, what are you talking about?

Leisha: Announcer, you made a mistake. Frost was cheating. 

Announcer: Miss, how did Frost cheat?

Cabba: That's not true! I know Mr.Frost well and can attest to his character! I fought alongside him on Planet Mayonnai! He risked his life to protect its inhabitatants!

Leisha: My husband has overcame people who were stronger than Frost is. A single punch wouldn't knock him out cold like that.

She grabbed his wrist faster than he could see, holding it up under the light of the Super Dragon Balls, and everyone was blinded by the light.

Leisha: He used a needle to poison him.

The Announcer touched it, and fell down before getting back up.

Announcer: Goku's loss has been reversed and Frost has been disqualified from the Tournament!

Frost: This is a part of my body! I swear it is!

Cabba: Why would someone as honorable as Frost ever cheat to win.

Vados: It's in Frost's true nature. Frost was the leader of that Pirate Group you fought alongside with.

Cabba: That can't be true! Frost, this is a joke, right?

Frost then started breaking into traditional Frieza laughter.

Frost: Yes, yes, I started my own war, so what? But then I resolved them and bought all the war-ravaged lands at bargain prices. After that, I make a killing off the very lucrative post-reconstruction profits. I'm tellin' ya, it's quite the business model I've cooked up here. I'm the problem and the solution.

Goku: That's not nice at all.

Bulma: And here I thought he was a nice guy.

Vegeta: What a pathetic guy.