S3 E8: A Vicious Metal Man

Auta Magetta smacked his head over and over.

Gohan: Just by that alone, I can tell how what his fighting style

Magetta walks over to Gohan, throwing his cup of lava away

 Gohan: Yup, it's quite obvious.

Gohan took a fighting stance, getting ready for the fight. Magetta throws a bunch of punches which Gohan avoids.

Vegeta: He wants his strength to make up for his lack of speed.

Gohan gets above Auta Magetta, kicking his head over and over causing a painful ringing sound to echo all over and then suddenly Auta Magetta's head was inside its body. Auta Magetta punches his head over and over then pulls it out of itself. 

Announcer: It seems it was a demonstration! Even after taking that damage, Aura Magetta is okay! 

Goku: Got to admit he is tough. 

Magetta beats his chest like a gorilla, the fire inside him bubbling when fire comes out of its head. Then Auta Magetta rushed at Gohan, even faster than before.

Gordon: So he can increase his speed and power by this much by beating his chest?

Piccolo: Gohan! DODGE!

Gohan jumped over Auta Magetta before he stretched his arms out and started spinning at high speeds, which Gohan flew upwards.

Krillin: The barrier's right behind you Gohan!

Gohan: Thanks for letting me know. Now he should have problems dealing with attacks in the air. Masenko!

Gohan's Masenko almost hits Auta Magetta before lava risen up from his body and unleashed a wave of lava. Gohan canceled his attack, dodging the attack entirely. 

Beerus: Oh come on! He's using a flamethrower, that's a weapon!

Announcer: Searching now, ok, turns out it's called Lava Saliva, not a weapon.

Beerus: That's interesting...

Jaco: This is so weird.

Whis: Gohan'll be in trouble like this.

Auta Magetta increased the strength of lava, using the same attack again and Gohan flew around it, staying away from the smoke.

Gohan's thoughts: The wall's right behind me?! This is bad, I can't fight like this. I need to break the barrier.

Goten: At this rate, Gohan will lose!

Gohan: Unless...

Gohan powered up to Super Saiyan, his aura flaring and the barrier had cracks in it. Auta Magetta continues to power up like Gohan as well.

Goku: You got this Gohan!

Whis: Actually, no, Gohan doesn't got this.

Vegeta: Let me guess, the air changed.

Whis: Exactly.

Gohan: Why do I feel so weak because of this heat? 

Champa started giggling, and Whis and Beerus simply just stared at him.

Beerus: This is fishy. Champa only laughs like that when he's got something planned.

Leisha: Gohan, go onto to the ground! 

Gohan: I see, but I'm good up here.

Gordon: Gohan! Stop be arrogant! You barely have oxygen because of that barrier so it's only a matter of time before you collapse. Combine that with his Metal-Man physiology and that is a dangerous combination, the air inside is getting increasingly thin.

Beerus: He didn't put that barrier for protection, he put in it so Magetta can win!

Vegeta: Wait, there's an opening. Look, the barrier is slightly off the ground, and the air is getting in just fine, but the lava from Magetta is exceeding the airflow capacity. 

Piccolo: On the ground, Gohan.

Gohan: Alright, I gotta end this now!

Gohan dodged another stream of lava from Auta Magetta, and dodging the steam as well. He cupped his hands, brought it to his side, and a blue energy sphere appeared in his hands,

Gohan: KAMEHAMEHA!

Auta Magetta continues spewing lava, overpowering Gohan's Kamehameha entirely before Gohan saw the lava dry up and another ball of lava coming to him, flying downwards and got hit by the dried up lava staff and Gohan had landed outside the ring.  The announcer walked down, looking around Gohan.

Announcer: He's safe! He landed on a small piece of the arena!

Gohan's thoughts: I'm done playing around. It' time to end this little game.

Gohan flew upwards, fists clenched, and sweat dripping down around him.

Gohan: We can't touch the barrier, correct?

Announcer: Yes, contestants cannot touch the barrier.

Auta Magetta shot another stream of lava from his mouth, but it was blown back by Gohan's aura.

Gohan: HHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!

Gohan's Super Saiyan aura started getting bigger, the barrier starting to crack even more as Gohan unleashed more of his power and the barrier was shattered and everyone had to dodge the shards of it. Gohan put his hands on his forehead, a yellow energy sphere appears on the palm of Gohan's hand as he continues to power up, generating more power. At this point, all you can was appeared to be a bright yellow star, which was Gohan.

Gohan: Eat this, you rusted tin-can! I'm done holding back against a Build-Your-Own-Robot kit so you can take this head-on and going onto a one-way trip to the junkyard! SUPER MASENKO-HAAAAAAAA!

Gohan fired a bigger and stronger version of Masenko, completely sending Auta Magetta out of the ring!

Announcer: Auta Magetta is out of the ring, therefore, Gohan Robnerson Son of the Seventh Universe is the winner of the fourth match! Now for the fifth match, Gohan Robnerson Son of the Seventh Universe versus Cabba of the Sixth Universe, and begin!

Gohan: I forfeit.

Everyone looked at Gohan, shocked.

Gordon: GOHAN, HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?!

Gohan: I don't wanna hog all the fun.

Gordon: So say you don't wanna fight right now and you'll fight later.

Gohan: Announcer, I'll fight later.

Announcer: I understand. Now for the fifth match, Prince Vegeta IV of the Seventh Universe versus Cabba of the Sixth Universe, and begin!