S3 E2: Trunks & Bulla vs Vegeta/Goten and Gohan vs Goku

A/N: I'm skipping the entire Hero Agency Internship Saga because I don't feel like writing all of that out so....yeah this is the Final Exams Saga, and most of the people in Class 1A had finished their test.

Trunks: No holding back Dad.

Trunks went Super Saiyan Blue, wasting no time to get this fight started.

Vegeta: Fine. 

Vegeta prepared to fight Trunks and he threw multiple punches and kicks at Vegeta, who blocked all of them, jumping to dodge a sweep kick and dodging a Ki Blast before kicking him away into a building and then the two of them continued to fight each other, with Vegeta having the advantage over his son before uppercutting and kicking him away but Trunks rushed towards him, Vegeta and Trunks blocked and matched each other's punches before Trunks knees him in the gut and punches him away before Vegeta punts him away and dodged another punch from Trunks before their fists collided and then threw multiple punches, shockwaves generating from the collisions, moving around the city at top speed and Bulla was looking around for the exit but when Vegeta threw a Ki Blast that almost hit Bulla, Trunks kicked it away before spin-kicking Vegeta and he powered up into Super Saiyan 2, and their forearms and fists collided with each other, with Vegeta having the advantage and he knocked Trunks away before Trunks powered up further and activating Evil Ki, making him tap into Super Saiyan Blue (Berserk) and he started swiping at Vegeta, which wasn't working as Vegeta just kept dodging them before grabbing him by his wrists and threw him away and the two of them separated and threw a Ki Blast, creating a explosion and then went inside, clearing the smoke as their fists kept colliding with each other before Vegeta axe-kicks him and Trunks decided to remember who he truly was, going into Super Saiyan Blue (Controlled Berserk) and powering up further and Vegeta just powered up as well and they spammed Ki Blasts, creating another explosion before their left hook and right hook collided and made more air pressure, blowing them back before Trunks sucker-punched Vegeta and he looked at Bulla, who was watching nearby.

Vegeta: Bulla, fight with your brother.

Bulla: Ok.

Bulla walked up to Trunks and powered up into Super Saiyan Blue as well.

Trunks and Bulla rushed at Vegeta, who was taking both of them on with ease, mostly blocking their blows with one arm each and Trunks and then Bulla creates a sharp blade of energy in her hand, which she can use for close-range attacks and tries s...

Trunks and Bulla rushed at Vegeta, who was taking both of them on with ease, mostly blocking their blows with one arm each and Trunks and then Bulla creates a sharp blade of energy in her hand, which she can use for close-range attacks and tries slashing Vegeta before he destroys it and fires Big Bang Attack, knocking her away before Trunks's sneak attack was foiled and then Bulla unleashes a Galick Gun, and Vegeta threw Trunks into it, and Trunks then rushed at Vegeta and so did Bulla but Vegeta blocked their punches, before dodging and counterattacking the two of them and Bulla unleashed her Princess Barrage, projecting multiple energy balls towards Vegeta, releasing them in rapid succession to overwhelm and bombard her opponent. But Vegeta was unscathed by this attack and landed a Spirit Sword, which cut half of Ground Beta and he then fires Final Flash, which Bulla and Trunks use a Brother-Sister Galick Gun to counter it, engaging in a beam struggle with them before Vegeta overpowered them by a great amount and then Trunks and Bulla powered up further, unleashing their full strength and then Vegeta blocked a Sword Of Hope from Trunks but was hit by Bulla's upppercut and Trunks fires two concentrated energy blasts from each hand simultaneously, combining their force for an even more devastating impact but Vegeta countered it with no problem with a Spirit Sword before their auras clashed against each other, blowing each other back and Vegeta used one hand to block attacks from Trunks and used the other to use Kiai to knock away Bulla, who was trying to deal with them but not doing so well and then Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta: Well done, however, I have a little gift for you.

Vegeta: You're going up against a Super Saiyan God.

Trunks and Bulla simply walked up to him before running, dodging the relentless Ki blasts and Bulla got to fight with Vegeta in hand-to-hand combat until Trunks had surpressed his Ki to put the cuffs on Vegeta.

Vegeta: You've won.

Vegeta powered down to his base form and now Goku, Gohan, and Goten got to fight each other. Gohan powered up to Beast, Goten powered up to Ultimate Super Saiyan God (Ultimate x Super Saiyan God), and Goku powered up into Perfected Super Saiyan Blue. As the intense battle unfolded, Super Saiyan God Goten and Ultimate Gohan stood side by side, their power levels soaring as they prepared to face off against Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku. The winds whipped around them, crackling with the energy of the tremendous clash that was about to ensue. Goku's eyes narrowed as he locked onto his opponents, his deep blue aura pulsating with power. Without a word, he lunged forward, his fists blazing with energy as he unleashed a flurry of lightning-fast punches at Goten and Gohan. The two warriors expertly dodged and countered with their own devastating strikes, their ki colliding in brilliant bursts of light. Goten flew towards Goku, his Super Saiyan God form radiating with a fiery glow. With a fierce yell, he unleashed a Burning Slash attack, slashing through the air with incredible speed. Goku barely managed to block the attack with his own energy barrier, the force of the impact sending shockwaves rippling through the battlefield. Meanwhile, Gohan unleashed a powerful Kamehameha wave, the energy beam colliding head-on with Goku's own blast. The two attacks clashed in a spectacular display of power, shaking the earth beneath them with their sheer force. Gohan gritted his teeth, pouring every ounce of his energy into the attack as he pushed back against Goku's overwhelming strength. As the battle raged on, the three warriors fought with unmatched skill and determination, each pushing themselves beyond their limits in pursuit of victory. Their energy crackled and surged, lighting up the sky with a dazzling display of power. In the end, the battle ended in a stalemate, with all three fighters exhausted but determined to continue training and growing stronger for their next encounter. The battlefield lay in ruins, but the bond between these powerful Saiyan warriors had only grown stronger through their epic clash.