S3 E12: Zeno's Palace

Beerus: Yes, I've w-

Everyone turned to see someone very short and small, with a rather large oval-shaped head. He primarily has sky blue skin, except for two sections from his ears to the middle of each eye on both sides of his head, which are purple. He has small round eyes, and small rounded grey "ears". His main attire is a magenta and yellow lined coat, with yellow pants and magenta shoes. He wears a black and white shirt underneath, with the kanji for "all" (全) on the front. He typically has a blank expression on his face.

 He typically has a blank expression on his face

Vegeta: Who is that?

Goku: He looks like a kid but he must be important with those bodyguards.

All of the Supreme Kais, Vados, Whis, Beerus, and Champa bowed in front of the kid.

Elder Kai: How are you feeling today sire?

???: I'm good. 

Shin: Lord Zeno, may I know what brings you here today?

Zeno: You had a big fight today but you didn't tell me about it, so I'm giving you a warning. 

Champa: Yes Zeno. 

Zeno: Gods Of Destruction are supposed to destroy and you're not doing your jobs very well.

Beerus: Forgive us Omni King.

Whis: You show great interest in scolding them, recently Lord Beerus became more interested in napping and eating than destroying.

Vados: Champa is similar to Beerus but he hasn't been doing well, just look at the shape he's in. 

Zeno: We need new ones.

Beerus/Champa: YES SIR!

Zeno: Like I was saying, I came here to warn you but then I was watching, and it was really fun! And fun is good, right?

Champa/Beerus: Yes Sire! 

Zeno: Then I got a fun idea, a tournament with all of the universes together.

Gordon: Could we really do that? 

He walks toward Grand Zeno but his guards appear in front of Gordon, blocking him.

Beerus: YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN GAZE UPON GRAND ZENO LET ALONE SPEAKING TO HIM!

Zeno: He can talk, it's ok. 

Beerus and Champa gasp in fear as the guards back up, allowing Gordon through. Gordon: So you are saying we can do a tournament with all 12 universes, correct, Grand Zeno?

Zeno: Yes. 

Gordon: OH HELL YEAH! Oops, sorry for my behavior Grand Zeno.

Zeno giggles after Gordon covers his mouth.

Zeno: You are funny, I like you.

Y/N: I guess I should introduce myself, I am Gordon a Robnerson Son.