8. fight after shower

Ellie hears the water running, so she assumes she really are taking a shower.
"Katie, can you hear me?"

Katie was just washing herbbody while crying quietly. You can bearly hear it.

Ellie starts to get worried about her.
"Katie? Are you ok?"

After 15 minutes she comes out of the bathroom dressed and looks like nothing has happend. Katie is really good at hiding her emotions.

Ellie stares at her.
"What happened while you were in there? You weren't taking a shower, you were crying weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't." Katie lies.

"Yes you were. I could hear the running water and you crying. So just what happened in there?"
Ellie is really worried about her.

The room is quiet for a good 2 minutes. Katie is scared to say anything but does it anyways.

"Nothing had happend in there."
Katie lies again.

"Then please stop lying to me. Why was your water running while you were crying?"
Ellie is now really worried and kinda frustrated because she won't say anything.

"Because just because. No reason"
Katie says not don't drop anything about her feelings.

"Just tell me the goddamn truth! I'm tired of hearing "just because" as an answer!!"

"Well than get used to it."

"OR YOU COULD JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH AND ACTUALLY BE HONEST FOR ONCE! IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK FOR?!"
Ellie is now real mad ane yells at her.

Katie looks at the ground not used to being yelled at by her and replies.
"Yes it is..."

"HOW IS IT SO HARD?! WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT BEING HONEST?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU JUST HAVE TO HIDE EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!"
Ellie yells once again.

"Because..."
Katie doesn't know what to say.

"Because?? Because...because what? Can you even answer that question or am I going to get a "because" as a response?!"

Katie keeps looking at the floor not looking at her.
"Yes you are..."

"You realize I'm not gonna stop asking until you actually tell me, right?"
Ellie says a bit calmer but stil mad.

"And you realise I'm not gonna tell, right...?"
Katie says.

Ellie is getting frustrated that she won't tell her anything.
"Just give me one real reason, please"
She is trying to stay calm.

"Because, I can't..."
Katie says still looking at the floor.

Ellie has grown increasingly angry, and she seems close to her last straw.
"JUST GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY YOU CAN'T!!"

"Because, I just simply can't."

Ellie snaps.
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL, ARE YOU?!"

Katie nods.
"Yea, I'm not..."

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA SIT HERE LYING TO ME WHEN YOU COULD JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, HUH?!"
Ellie snaps.
Katie doesn't reply and keeps looking down.

"ANSWER ME ALREADY! I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU LYING ALL THE TIME!! JUST ONE HONEST ANSWER IS ALL I'M ASKING FOR!! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?!
Ellie yells.

"Yes it is..." Katie says quietly.

Ellie's voice is now filled with pure rage.
"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE SO HARD ABOUT JUST BEING HONEST?! IS THERE SOMETHING THAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH?! WHAT IS YOUR MAIN OBJECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO LYING TO ME AND HIDING YOUR FEELINGS?!"

"Because I simply can't tell anyone expecialy you..."

"WHY NOT ME?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HUG ME AND TELL ME HOW YOU'RE FEELING?! WHY DID YOU JUST NOT TELL ME YOU WERE SAD AND TEXTING ALICE BEHIND MY BACK?! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"
Ellie snaps.

"Because it not about that..."

"THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT?!"
Ellie is real mad right now.

"Non of your business..."
Katie ryplies while still looking at the floor.

"WELL YOU MADE IT MY BUSINESS! All you're doing is hiding things, not telling me anything when I ask, and then refusing to elaborate further when I get angry! So maybe if you just told me why you can't tell ANYONE, then all this nonsense will stop!"

"Nonsense non of this is nonsense!"