19. blood and cuts

A couple of hours later they're laying in the bed.
Ellie is currently holding her close to her in the bed, theie bodies pressed tightly together. She can still feel just how soft and comforting her body is against hers, and even in this moment with it being last their together, he still feels amazing to be with.

Katie falls asleep not long after culled up to her.
Ellie smiles softly as she looks at her, holding her closely to herself. He can't help but think of the fact that this will be the last time she ever gets to hold her close to herself like this, and it pains her to know just how much she's gonna miss it. As soon as Katie fall asleep, Ellie closes her eyes and eventually falls asleep too.

The whole night they're laying their cuddling with eachother. Knowing that this will be the last time they get to to that.
Ellie is thinking in her sleep about all the beautiful memories they had and feels so sad to leave her.

After an hour or two she wakes up from her sleep.
Rethinking everything she thought by herself 'what if we didn't break up. What if we could make this work. I don't want to let her go just yet. What if we tried it again.'
Ellie thinks to herself.
"I will tell her tommorow. Hopefully you'll say yes."
Stroks Katies hair as she is still sleeping and smiles at her.
'I'm in love with this girl and I'm not planning on giving this up. Just by a mistake.'
So she makes a plan to tell Katie tommorow and she falls asleep back again.

The night continues to the night is quiet and calm as the two of them are laying their culled up and holding eachother. But Ellie is happy to tell her the good news.

The next morning Katie wakes up before Ellie. She looks at her. Kisses her cheek and says "I love you... I'm never gonna forget you... I'm sorry..."
She gets up and goes to the bathroom.

An hour later Ellie wakes up and sees she is not in the bed. So she decides to go look for her and to tell her the good news that she want the give their relationship a second chance.

She goes to the bathroom knocks but no one answers so she dicides to go in.
She opens the door.

Tears start to run down her cheeks as she stares at Katie with shock and fear in her eyes. She couldn't believe that shz was now looking at her girlfriend lying dead on the bathroom floor, and it was a devastating sight to see. There was no way Ellie could've even thought of this ending... and it hurt her to the absolute core...

Ellie stares at her girlfriends lifeless body for what feels like hours, trying to cope with the fact that she is really gone. It felt surreal to be staring at someone you knew for so long and who used to be so full of life, to now be laying still with her eyes closed and not breathing. She couldn't believe that her girlfriend, the person she had known her whole life, was just... gone... forever. Ellie feels grief more than she's ever felt before in her entire life.
She started bawling her eyes out not believing what she had done.

"No... please.. no..."
She sobs.

"I love you... please wake up!"
She yells shaking her lifeless body knowing she won't wake up. Knowing that makes her cry even more.

"Don't go... please..."
She sobs.
"Please not yet... I want to say so many more thing to you and go with you and live with you."

"Please wake up..."
She cries knowing it won't happen.

Suddenly something catches her eyes.
A note was on the bathroom floor right next to her.

She stares at it and picks it up. Still tears in her eyes. The note had a bit blood on it. But you can still read it.

Starts to read it it said:
'Dear, Ellie.
I know when you'll find this note I will be gone.
I want you to know that it wasn't your fault. It was my fault. I was the one who messed up everything. Just know that I really love you. I have enjoyed every moment of my life with you and last night ment everything to me. I really and truly love you and I'm so sorry for messing everything up.
You didn't deserve that. I also know that after tonight we were gonna break up. So that's why I wanted to make an end at my life. I was gonna do this so many time ago but you were the on who made me want to stay. But since I don't see you after tonight. I did what I wanted to for a long time.
I don't want you to blame yourself for this because I love you and you did only good things in your life.
I love you forever.
Love Katie.'

And just like that she was gone forever.