10. a week later

A week later. Katie came outside for the first time looking terrible. She had bags under her eyes and was really skinny looked like she didn't eat all week.

Katie was really broken. She had been cutting herself so much when they broke up because she couldn’t tell her. She couldn’t let Ellie get hurt like she got hurt.
All she could think about was how bad a person she was.

She hated herself so much. She just wished non of this happend and they would still be happy together and live for always together. Get married and have kids stay with eachother until their all old.
But she thought 'I gues fate has thought of a different end'. She also thought she didn't deserve Ellie. Ellie was so sweet and brave and she was just to scared to open up and tell her feelings. But she couldn’t.

Ellie was taking a walk too. She was thinking about what happend between them. She was kinda regretting the break up because she still loved Katie. She just couldn’t deal with it anymore.
Suddently she sees Katie walking. She is in shock how terrible Katie looked.
So desides to call her name.
"Hey, katie!"

Katie looks up and is in shock to see her. It really hurts she is really broken by everything.
"Yea, bye..."

"Wait! Don't leave yet now I want to talk with you and how do you look."

"But we broke up...?"

"Yea but I still care about you..."
Ellie says.

Looks her in the eyes and starts bawling her eyes out she can take it anymore.
"I-I'm sorry."

Ellie is in shock because Katie almost never cries. She is verry worried so she wraps her arms around her and is trying to calm her down.
"Please tell me what’s wrong. I want to help you."

"No, I can't you deserve someone better..."
Katie says still sobbing.