chapter 2: whispers of comparison

6 months later .......
.
.
.
Mrs.kim, mr.lee and mrs.lee were sitting in the living room.The air in the living room was filled with an uncomfortable silence as Mrs. Kim, Mr. Lee, and Mrs. Lee settled into their respective chairs.

Mr.lee: Yuna ...you know right ..what difficulties you have to face while upbringing taehyung?...

Mrs kim nodded

Mrs.lee: I know this is wrong but you should opt for another child now ..you know

Mrs.kim looked at mother .

Mrs.kim: but mom  my taetae is only 6 months....you know right how much assistance and support he requires.

Mrs.lee : Yes Yuna , I understand the level of assistance and support he needs but you know he will face various difficulties while growing up .... every time every moment you can't be with him right??... He needs someone of his own age to support him and be his companion during his teenage and adolescence.

Mrs.kim: but ma I will always be there for him...i am his mother..I will support him.

Mrs.lee: yes baby I know you are there for him but don't you think Rowoon needs a proper hier..you really think taetae can support him after growing up... You shouldn't give that much pressure to him. You know his condition....and what about school bullying and all..you know right now a days how teenagers are ......

Mrs.kim silently looked down

Mrs Lee: baby look... You know right your father is always right...right

Mrs.kim nooded.

Lee's children had sheer belief in their  father's wisdom and correctness.

Mrs.lee: so.. think about it ... don't discuss with your husband...it's your duty to provide and think about his needs ... He is a father ..taetae is always be a matter of sentiment for him..but he need someone who can be his backbone in senescence.
.
.
.
After some time the Lee's went back.
.
.
.
.
Mrs.kim could not sit in peace after that .Throughout the entire day, her mind has been in a state of disarray.

Mrs.kim: really ..what will happen to my taetae after he grows up ..my little child..( thought mrs.kim)......my baby can't be a burden to anyone .....he is pure ....

Mrs.kim silently cries having such thoughts .
A cry from her little one shattered the string of her thoughts. she hurriedly went to to nursery..

Mrs.kim: why baby ...why crycry !!

Saying that she started to  breastfeed Carrying with gentle
support, ensuring his safety and comfort.
Suddenly the baby's doe-like eyes opened, and as he gazed at his mother, a boxy smile formed on his face before he let go of his feed.
.
.
Mrs.kim: my baby !( Silently cries)..
I will always protect you...I will give you a sibling...he will always be your backbone...you will always be secure and safe ....( She said with determination ).
.
.
.
.
Later that evening:-

Mr.kim: Yuna i am home!

Mr. Kim spoke quietly and settled onto the soft chair with a sense of weariness.
Mrs. Kim handed him a glass of water, her gaze filled with concern as she observed her fatigued husband.
.
Mrs.kim: dinner is ready ....come after freshing up.

Mr kim. Hummed and climbed up the stairs.After refreshing, he entered the nursery where his child slept. Smiling, he spoke softly while gently caressing the chubby cheeks of his little one.

Mr.kim: how are you baby...mine was really hectic...you had fun today with mommy? ....you know papa is sorry for not being there for you every moment..sorry baby ..I love you...I just can't think of you getting hurt...you know papa once tried to told a baby and he feel down...he was so hurt and was crying ...papa also became so frightened he also cried....baby I am sorry but I fear you will fall down if I carry you .....you are my fragile little one ...how can I hurt you..right?...you are my only pink baby right..I love you baby...I love you the most....you too love me right.?... right?..I know you do ....I wish you do..
Saying that he kissed him and went down.
Mrs. Kim, standing outside,
listened with a small smile and glistening eyes as the tender moment unfolded.
.
.
.
At night:-
Mr kim was reading a book .Mrs kim came and sat beside him

Mrs.kim: hubby...

Mr. Kim looked, Mrs. Kim gazed shyly with red cheeks. Understanding her feelings, he hugged her, and they shared a moment filled with tenderness, attachment, and deep affection.
.
.
.
.
Next morning:-
Mrs.kim woke up first. She looked at the husband fondly and smiled.

Mrs .Kim: my taetae ...you will be always safe.
.
.
.
After 3 months:-
.
.
.
A pregnant Yuna is sitting on a sofa a reading a book . Little tae tae is listening attentively laying beside her.

Mrs.kim: and they lived happily ever after.

She smiled and clapped. Copying her little also clapped with a big smile.
Then Tae Tae got busy with his dog plushie, entering his own playful world of imagination.
.
.
Mrs.kim gazed at her child lovingly .A physiotherapist was appointed for  professional message for the child especially for his legs.The doctor recommended regular massage therapy for the betterment of his joints and better locomotive reflexes. Mrs.kim wanted to do by herself..bt Mr.lee suggested to get it done by a professional for better results.
.
.
It's been 10 months, Taetae showed no signs of crawling.Well  Mrs. Kim, out of care, mostly carried him for his every little need.
.
September 10 2001 :-
Mrs kim was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.Little Taetae was sitting, supported by the sofa, when Mr. Kim came downstairs.the child became excited to see his father and started calling him making baby sounds Mr. Kim smiled and approached him, but suddenly the child started crawling, sliding his left leg. He was supporting his right and left hands to move forward .
Mr. Kim sat down hurriedly, calling to him with open arms, welcoming the little one's approach.
.
Mr kim: Yuna!!...

Mr kim shouted.Their little price crawled for the first time.
Mrs. Kim came forward, catching a glimpse of the precious sight. Her eyes glistened, and she sat down beside her husband, sharing the joy of the moment.Slowly, the little one extended his hand to Mr. Kim. In the process, his balance slipped, and he fell down with a loud cry.
Mrs. Kim hurriedly came forward to carry him, and Mr. Kim supported her as she was pregnant, ensuring the little one's safety.After soothing for some time the tears stopped and the baby slept with exhaustion.
.
.
.
.
It marked the baby's first milestone and the beginning of his journey. Simultaneously, a heightened sense of protectiveness bloomed in the hearts of the Kims.
.
.
.
.to be continued

Tell me how was it?💜
Vote , share , and comment (only if you  like.)