chapter 10: comforting

Am i being boring.....i don't know but can you please sometimes say something to boost my confidence... actually I have a bad habit of self judging..

Sometimes the balls 🙂 don't work.😅😅
___________________________________
.
.
.
Fueled by his determination, Hobi increased his visits to the Kim mansion, finding reasons to meet Taehyung, even for the most trivial matters.But , no one raised any objections to his increased visits.

Hobi tried to speak to taehee.But each time Hobi attempted to be friendly with Taehee, he encountered her reserved and formal demeanor.
Despite Taehee's reserved and formal demeanor, Hobi didn't lose his determination to talk to her.
.
.
.
One morning:-

Mrs.kim: "taetae ... Taehee ..come down .... breakfast is ready!!!"

Taehyung/Taehee:" hmm".

Suddenly mrs. Kim's phone rang.

Mrs.kim:" ha ...omma...." (She happily greeted).

In the meantime Taehyung and taehee were seated at the dining table.

Mrs.kim:" whattt!!" (shouted trembling.)
.
.
Mrs. Kim received news of her father being seriously ill.

Mrs .Lee:" please come yunaaa....i don't know what to dooo.... please come baby...." ( she spoke crying heavily alone sliding by the wall.)

Whereas mrs.kim was caught in a dilemma, not wanting to leave her children alone at home, especially with her both siblings out of town, she felt helpless ,she too never dealt such situation alone.
When,
Hobi:" hey....aunty" (hobi came to the mansion greeting her. )

Upon learning about the condition of Mrs. Kim's father, Hobi felt a sense of sadness. Taehee and Taehyung were also frightened by the news.

Hobi, sensing her predicament, offered to live with Taehyung and Taehee to accompany them.
Mrs. Kim initially declined, but with no other option, she reluctantly accepted his offer and rushed out to her home.
.
.
.
While Taehee stayed in her room, Taehyung and Hobi engaged in playing in the living room.

When taehyung got jimin's call.

Taehyung received Jimin's call, he quickly caught up with him and started chatting on the balcony.

Taehyung:" 2min hobi"....

  Hobi smiled at them as he knows taehyung's 2min is equivalent to 2hrs he tends to forget everything once he shares it  with jimins.

He observed that Jimin and Taehyung shared a profound sense of strength, likely because they had been constants in each other's lives. These two individuals were the ones who witnessed both their scars and moments of happiness.

Hobi was chilling in the living room when he saw taehee was coming downstairs.

Their eyes met and they smiled at each other as a greeting.
Hobi saw taehee was going to the kitchen.

Hobi :" need any help taehee??"

Taehee politely declined.

After a while he saw Taehee putting some things in the oil, and it began to pop. Startled, Taehee screamed.

Hobi rushed to the station, and quickly turned down the flame.

Hobi:" you should not put food on high heat"

Taehee :" sorry..." ( She uttered silently with teary eyes).

Hobi seeing her started to divert her attention.
He spoke about business, about her likes dislikes, hobbies while stirring the pan occasionally.