Many years later...

Hiyori got out of bed with a smile. She immediately started to prepare for the upcoming adventure.

"It's showtime!" She said, smiling.

But even after she turned 22, she still felt an empty hole in her heart. It had remained empty, even with the comfort of her friends and Caine.

She stared at the keys, hanging on the wall. Hiyori had managed to convince Caine to not erase Jax's room out of existence to preserve his memory. Hiyori inherited Jax's set of keys, wanting to keep them safe and secure.

Hiyori gripped the keys from the wall and placed them in her hat. Her hat always had room for many things. One time, she even stole a KING SIZE Angel Fruit Cake from Caine when he wasn't looking!

Jax would've loved that...

But there was no time dwelling on sad thoughts! Today was going to be a great day!!

...

Hiyori was surprised when a new character appeared in the Amazing Digital Circus. It was a jester, plaid in red and blue. She looked pretty freaked out when she appeared, talking about wanting to leave. She reminded Hiyori too much of Kaufmo!

Speaking of Kaufmo, Hiyori hadn't seen much of him today. He didn't even show up for the theme song! Hiyori was worried about him. Everyone was. Except Zooble. That %$@#💀.

It was Ragatha who suggested to go check on him instead of Hiyori. Hiyori accepted to go with Pomni and Ragatha, who were getting along well, sorta. Meanwhile, Gangle and Kinger were stuck with the Zooble Situation, as Zooble was taken hostage by the Gloinks.

The three walked through the halls, passing by the many doors leading to the performers rooms.

"Why are most of the doors crossed?"

Pomni asked. "Oh, let's not worry about that. We'll talk about it later." Ragatha spoke. Hiyori knew that the crossed doors were really abstracted performers. She stopped by one of the crossed out doors. It featured a purple rabbit, with his yellow eyes and a yellow smile. He had a smug, quirky smirk on his face. Hiyori sighed, putting her hand on the crossed out face.

"I miss you..."

"Uh, excuse me?"

Hiyori realized that Pomni had noticed her touching the door and immediately backed away. "Nothing! I'm just...checking the door for mold."

"Huh."

The three continued walking until they got to Kaufmo's door.

"Here we are!" Ragatha began to ring the door bell, but nobody answered.

"Maybe he's just sleeping." Ragatha assumed, but Hiyori knew better.

Hiyori pulled out the keys from her hat. "Don't worry. I've got the key to his room."

"What?! You-you aren't supposed to have keys to anyone's room! And where on earth did you get them?!"

"It's fine, Dolly! I only use them for special occasions, such as this."

"Please don't tell me that you put centipedes in my room!!"

"Puh-lease!! Only one person can do that."

"Right..."

Hiyori finally got the lock open and slowly twisted the doorknob. And with a click, she gently opened the door...

"Kaufmo-"