Wake Up...

Pomni found herself once again back at the Amazing Digital Circus. She had gone through many hallways before reaching the void, nearly going insane. Thankfully, Caine was able to save her...

It was then that Ragatha and Kaufmo reunited with her and asked what happened. When she mentioned the "fake" exit, Kaufmo sighed and shook his head. Perhaps everyone had gone through that exit before? Pomni imagined the horrified and angry looks on their faces.

More questions got answers. Apparently, abstracted are actually humans who reach their breaking point and become monsters, as Kaufmo called them. Caine also mentioned that he can't fix them, unlike how he fixed Pomni's hand just a few minutes before.

That greatly made Pomni worry more. What if one of them abstracts? What if SHE abstracted? She didn't want that to happen to her!!

Before Pomni was about to break down, Kaufmo suddenly slapped her.

"Hey! Don't go fully insane on us! Nobody's going to abstract. Caine's just going to put that monster in the Cellar and-"

"CAINE!!"

The shouts of Hiyori were heard. They expected to find her glitching and in pain, rushing toward her. But what they saw was confusing.

Hiyori was okay. She wasn't glitching anymore, which was a relief. Maybe she escaped from the abstracted's hold? But the sight of what was in her arms was more shocking and confusing.

A periwinkle rabbit in bright red overalls, slightly glitching in her arms.

"I-Who is that?!" Pomni yelled. "I-Is that another-"

"JAX?!" Ragatha screamed, rushing to him. "Hiyori, Wh-what happened?!"

"I-I don't know! He just...unabstracted or something!!"

"Abstraction does not work that way!!" Kaufmo yelled.

"What seems to be the problem-" Caine interrupted before his own jaw drops. "Wh-JAX?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!"

Jax didn't answer, instead his head tilted to the side in his unconscious state.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Zooble spoke.

Gangle's cries softened a little, while Kinger is still in his own world.

"Caine, you gotta help Jax!!"

"Well not to worry! I'll be able to fix him."

Caine snapped his finger and Jax was lifted magically into a stretcher.

"I'll see you all later!"

And with a snap, Jax and Caine disappeared, leaving the others befuddled.

...

Jax wavered between going back to sleep and fully awakening. His mind was swirling with scrambled bits of memories, slowly reassembling. Jax slowly felt himself becoming lucid. His eyes opened and he weakly got up. He tried to speak, but only a few coos came out. After struggling to get some words out, he started to speak.

"H...Hel-lo?"

He felt like he hadn't said those words in a while. Jax noticed he was inside of his own room. It looked a little messy, but he thought that he was just tired of cleaning it up.

But...what happened?

His mind was a little bit scrambled, but he eventually got all his thoughts back together.

The last thing he remembered was...

Hiyori. Sadness. Darkness.

What happened?