Chapter 18: Good girl

Kahliannah POV 

A/N JUST WANTED TO LET Y'ALL NO THAT THERE WILL BE SOME MATURE CONTENT                       I WILL PUT  🔥 AS A WARNING FOR ALL OF MY LITTLE INNOCENCE ONES. LOVE Y'ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY 😝😏 OH AND BTW I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING SMUT SO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of someone yelling, like bro it's to early for this shit. Anyways I get up brush my teeth and hair and getting dressed. After I get dressed I add some perfume and lipgloss.

Today u decided to wear a dress with some white air force ones, when I finish getting ready I go downstairs for some breakfast I still hear people yelling

Today u decided to wear a dress with some white air force ones, when I finish getting ready I go downstairs for some breakfast I still hear people yelling. "No you are wrong crunchy peanut butter is better than creamy peanut butter" some says.

I think Carson said that, " no bitch you are wrong creamy peanut butter is better" another voice speaks I think that one belonged to Caleb. I swear my brothers are idiots.

When I sit down they thankfully stop arguing, well at least I thought they did. "Can y'all shut the fuck up it's to early for this shit" I say rubbing my eyes. They both look at me with offended looks to which I just roll my eyes.

"Kahli watch your language, Carlo say I also roll my eyes at him cause he's one to talk when he has a worst mouth than I do. Elijah brings me my vitamins and breakfast which is yogurt and some strawberries.

While I am eating I clear my Throat to get everyone's attention, "so I have finally decided and I want to join. The Mafia" I say. " Ok you will have to take a test to see your skills and you also have to fight all of us in case you have to in a real life situation" papa say giving me a big smile.

" Ok, when's the test" I ask, " well um it's sort of a surprise test to prepare you for unexpected events" colton answers. I nodd my head and continue eating my food. When im done eating Me, Sayge, and Colton say bye to everyone.

I grab the keys to my other baby before opening the door and getting in, me and Sayge have the same car so we drive them they honestly look really good besides each other. They are Lamborghinis the only difference is that his is blue and mines is orange.

 They are Lamborghinis the only difference is that his is blue and mines is orange