Chapter 13: Approval

Kahliannahs POV

-next day-

My eyes fluttered open but quickly shut again from the light. I try to get up but the arms around me tighten I look up at kaidain he looks so peaceful. "Kaidain I need to get up" I whisper while running my hand through his hair and staring at his face. He is so hot with his beautiful green eyes and sharp jawline also his pink Rosey lips. "You know staring is rude" he says "I don't care" I say "your just beautiful" I mutter so he doesn't hear but I think he does from the smirk on his face. "You think I'm beautiful" he ask looking at me I just nod my head staring at his lips "amar if you think I'm beautiful you should see yourself cause you look angelic." He mutters getting closer if that's even possible.

Still looking at him lips I start getting closer to. "what are we doing" I mutter "I don't know but I don't want to stop" "same" I say getting closer. Once our lips are brushing against each other we hear someone clear their throat. " What are y'all doing. " Sy ask we immediately pull apart I stand up and awkwardly say " umm nothing anyways I gotta go to the bathroom see ya" be for running off. When I make it to the bathroom I look in the mirror and I look like a tomato. Ugh why do I have to feel these feelings towards him I promised myself I wouldn't fall for any one after Jezel.

Kaidains POV

After kahliannah left Silas sat down and asked " so are y'all a thing" " no but for some reason I want to be I want to be the one she tells about her say. But I'm scared because last time I felt like this I got so hurt that it took forever for me to get my life back on track. " I respond looking and the floor and frustratingly running a hand through my hair " I'm going to give you some advice cause I now what your going through I use to be like that but know I know that if she hurt you instead of healing you she's not the one. I'm not a big fan of my sister dating but I can tell she likes you so here's my advice don't let your fears of getting hurt again stop you from doing what you want" He says I nods my head taking in his words he gets up and leaves.

I look around the room and only see Ryder and Lilliannah sleeping somehow they ended up cuddling. After a while of just staring into space I get up and head to the kitchen to get something to eat. "Hey kaidain how did you sleep" Damien ask smirking "great and you" I respond "oh kaidain guess what we have another couple in the group" Maddie says jumping up and down "who" I ask her "Damien and Delilah know we need you and Kahliannah and Ryder and Lilliannah" she says

When she said that I looked at kahliannah and seen her looking at me she quickly looked away when she seen I caught her staring. Next Ryder and Lilliannah come in the kitchen smiling and holding hands when Delilah notices she ask "when did this happen" "2 weeks ago we just didn't want to tell y'all till we new it would stick" Ryder said the girls get up and hug Lilliannah when Delilah says "know Kaidain and Kahliannah need to get together or find their match." The others agree with her while me and Kahliannah just stare at each other.

I really can't believe I fell for her when I promised myself I wouldn't. I guess it's a sign that I really should start facing fears and going after what I want also that so promises are ment to be broke. But before I can tell her anything we need to work on our trust for each other.

Kahliannahs POV

After breakfast we all went upstairs to take showers and get ready. Me and the girls decided to match so we're wearing black ripped jeans with a black shirt and some white air force 1s. After we all get ready we go downstairs and clean up our mess. "Y'all wanna go to the mall" Delilah asked "yeah" me and the others girls say making the boys groan. I go tell my family we're im going then we all get in the limo and make our way to the mall. I sit next to kaidain and we just start talking about our favorite things I am slowly starting to realize that he's actually a really nice guy.

-3 hours later-

We have been at the mall for about 2 hours and a half and we are just leaving I got some more clothes and makeup. While we are driving back to my house I see a park at tell the driver to pull over. He does and me and the others get out and play on the play ground like we're little kids. I see the bodyguards taking videos and picture to most likely send to my dad. I swear I have not had this much fun in my entire life. After a while of playing we get back in the car and make our way to my house but not before stopping at McDonald's to get some food. I have been doing a lot better my rips are healed I'm eating more and I don't get night mares anymore. I think im going to tell the others about what happened to me.

I just don't know when and I'm scared that their going to not want to be my friends anymore cause they will think that I'm disgusting and weak. I'm also going to tell my family and my friends that I'm the assassin Dark Angle. I honestly need to get back to my missions and street racing I haven't been doing it for way to long.

We just arrived at my house so we are putting everything we got from the mall up. We then stay in my room and just chill me and Kaidain lay on my bed so does Delilah while the others sit on the couches. I soon start getting sleepy and cuddle up to whoever is next to me and fall asleep.