Chapter 15: Confession

Kaidain POV

Last night when Kahliannah told us about her past I wanted to kill everyone that ever laid a fucking hand on her. I also can't believe she's ash I meet ash a few times but she doesn't know that cause I had a mask on. The reason I had a mask on is because I am a assassin actually I'm the most dangerous male assassin kahliannah is the most dangerous female assassin anyways my assassin name is Lucifer cause I kill and torture with no mercy.

 Anyways, I think I want to ask Kahliannah to be my girlfriend. I just don't know how. I haven't had feelings like this since my ex Valerie I swear that bitch I lucky I didn't fucking kill her. To be honest the only reason I didn't kill her was because I thought I loved her but know I know I didn't love her and never have. No girl has ever made me feel like Kali does.

I look down at the beautiful, strong girl in my arms and start tracing her tattoo that's behind her ear. She starts moving and I take my hand away so I don't wake her up. "Why did you stop." She mummers "I didn't want to wake you up love" I say back. "But it felt good" she mutters to me so I start tracing her tattoo again. She lets out a sigh moving more into my body if that's even possible, making me chuckle.

I take a deep breath thinking of I should ask her out know or if I should wait. You know what fuck it I can't wait any longer. "Kahliannah" I say lifting her head up so she looking at me. "Yea" she says in a small angelic voice that makes my heart flutter. I gulp before taking the leap "Will you be my girlfriend" her fucking silence is killing me.

" I will but only if you prove to me you won't break my heart. You have today and only today. She finally replay I don't like her reply but what ever at least she didn't say no "ok" I say moving her closer to me again and putting my face in the crook of her neck. She starts running her hands through my hair which makes me sleepy. I soon fall asleep.

-2 hours later-

When I woke up again kahliannah wasn't next to me I look around the room and only see Ryder in here and he fucking sleeping. I get up from the couch and go to my room to take a shower, after my shower I do my skin care, yea I do skin care don't judge men want acne free faces to. Anyways after that I get dressed and do my hair.

Once I'm finished with getting ready I go downstairs to eat some breakfast

Once I'm finished with getting ready I go downstairs to eat some breakfast. "Hey kaidain" Damien says as I enter the kitchen me and him have been best friends for about 12 years I have been friends with Dylan the longest though. "Sup bro" I reply walking towards my sunshine. She's talking to Maddie right know, I walk up behind her and whisper "you look so fucking hot today" in her ear. Which makes her start blushing, "thanks I guess, you do know I'm still iny night clothes" she says I just nodd my head before replying. "Yeah I know, if you want you can give take a shower in my room." "Ok, thanks." She says getting up and walking away.

I take a seat where she was sitting after grabbing some food that my momma made. God I love her and her food. As I'm eating me and Ryder start talking the others went to take showers or went to the living room so it me, Ryder, and delilah. "So bro when you gonna ask Kahli to be your girlfriend" Ryder asked me. I run my finger threw my hair before replying "I already did" he looks at me then says "so what did she say" "she said that I have to first prove to her that I won't break her heart" I said taking a bite of my toast.