chapter 2: The Attack that tells the secrets

Kahliannahs POV

It has been a week since I have been here and things are good me and sage have a strong relationship I think he is my favorite. Today we are going school shopping for me and I start school tomorrow. "Ok guys get ready we are going to the mall" papa yells . Yeah I started calling him papa. I take a shower brush my teeth and get dressed and take some ibuprofen for my ribs honestly they look very bad. I also cover my tattoos. When I make it downstairs I realized I beat Elijah and Colton.

 When I make it downstairs I realized I beat Elijah and Colton

"Elijah Colton come on" papa yells

"What about lia" ligah says

"She beat y'all down here"

"What how" Cole and ligah say

"Cause I just did" I say sticking my tongue out at them
After that we walk to the garage and get in the cars. We have to take three just to fit everyone and the third is for all the shopping bags.

30 minutes later-

We finally arrived so we got out and I noticed all of the body guards. Anyways we walk to the first store." principessa your cars come in tomorrow morning at 4:30"
" Ok can one of y'all take me to get them or at they getting shipped to the house"
" Umm they are getting shipped to the house"
I just nod my head and we continue walking.

3hours later-

We have been shopping for three hours and we have gotten clothes electronics and school stuff. I am so tried and my feet hurt.
I guess I said that out loud cause next thing I know I am being lifted up in the air." Ahh what are you doing Cye" "you said our feet hurt and your tired so I picked you up."
I just snuggle my head in to him and let the darkness consume me.

When I woke up I realized we were at home and I Was in my bed. I got up and went to the bathroom then I went downstairs to see everyone was in the living room or the kitchen.
"Good afternoon principessa" papa says
I just nod my head and make grabby hands. I don't know why I just did that but I did. And papa comes and picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and snuggle into him.
Then I hear awws around the room.
"Ok guys dinner is ready come eat"
Papa carries me to the dining room and put me in my chair but I was reluctant to let go but eventually I did. I didn't eat much and the boys noticed.

"Why aren't you eating tesoro" Alexander asked "I ain't really hungry" "oh umm can you try and eat a few more bites" "yea" I really don't want to eat any more cause if I do then I'm probably gonna be sick. I eat a few more bites and after we all finish dinner we help momma clean up. After everyone thing is cleaned up we go to the living room and watch My fault. After our movie everyone went to bed well we went to bed after the millions of goodnight and head kisses.

I woke up from another night mare this time I couldn't calm my self down and had a panic attack. I ended up passing out from the panic attack and when I woke back up I just burst in tears when I felt another attack coming on I got up and walked to one of my brothers door.

Andro came and opened the door.
"Hey Bambina what's wrong why are you crying"
"I had a night mare. Where my kidnappers w-were
T-t-torturing m-me" I sound so pathetic maybe this was a bad idea what if he is annoyed and doesn't care and I also just told him my deepest secret shit their probably gonna send me back.
"Come here wanna sleep with me" he ask me
I just nodded my head and he picked me up and but me on the bed and I snuggled in to him he helped me control my breathing and after a while I fell asleep again.

Alessandro pov

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. So I got up and seen my sorellina (baby sister) and she was crying.
"Hey baby what's wrong why are you crying" I ask her
"I had a nightmare. Where my kidnappers w-were t-t-torturing m-me."she said in tears
"come here wanna sleep with me"I ask her did she say her kidnapper's torturing her is that what Happened while she was away from us did they abuse her I'll talk to her about some other time.
She just nodded her head. So I picked her up and put her on the bed and laid down with her. I helped her calm down and soon she fell asleep and I whispered "I love you and I am so happy that your back I will never let you go again." I remember the day she got taken like it was yesterday I was with her and we were outside playing when I heard gunshots.

She started crying I told her to go and hide so no one will find her and to only come out if she knows who the person is. After we go down all the intruders we started looking for her but we couldn't find her anywhere and it broke up all but it hit mom and sage worse than anyone. Her and sage where so close after she was gone we all distance ourselves we would only talk to each other if it was about the Mafia and only see each other at meal times or school and work.

Mom shut herself in her room and Dad started burying himself in work. Me and the boys just did our own thing. But ever since she has been back we have been a family again and it's nice I haven't seen any of them so happy. After a while of just thinking I fall asleep.