Chapter 12: My house

KAHLIANNAHS POV

-friday-

It's now the end of the school day and me and the crew are getting in the cars. "So is everyone ready for the sleepover" Maddie asked "I know I am" Ryder said "I still can't believe kahliannahs dad let the boys stay" Lilly said "I can't either" I said "I honestly thought I would have to beg him" "so is everyone getting dropped off or are one of us picking everyone up" Dylan ask "umm everyone gonna have to get dropped off or one of y'all can carpool I can't cause I gotta set up." I said the others agree and we all start talking about random stuff.

-few hours later-

Right know me, Colton, sage, the twins, Alexander, and Elijah are setting up everything for the sleepover. "Ok so here's the rules. 1. No cuddling with boys 2. No kissing the boys 3. The boys must sleep on their mattress not y'all's or y'all on theirs 4. Have fun" ligah says "ok" I say. I then hear the doorbell so I run to the door. Once I open the door I am meet with the de Luca family. "Hey Kahli" Lucia says "hey" I say opening the door for them to enter "so I heard y'all are having a sleepover" Luke says "i also heard the boys are staying" " yeah they are don't worry will all be sleeping separately one mattress for girls one for boys." Alex say before I can. I roll my eyes . Then the doorbell goes off again "I got it" I yell jumping off the couch and stumbling.

When I opened the door the rest of the group was out there arguing."hey guys" I say "hey" they all yell I chuckle and open the door so they can come in. "ok so tonight we need to go to target" Maddie says "why" lilly asked "I can't tell you the boys are around" she whispers " hey babe" Dylan says kissing Maddie and making the rest of us gag "Nope Noda stop that right know you two" ligah says pulling them apart.

The rest of us laugh while they just stare at ligah. "Stop looking at me like that you hormonal teenagers" he says walking off. They just roll their eyes "ok guys follow me" I say. We all walk out of the living room as and I give them a tour of the house. First I do the first floor then the second and the third the other 4 floors aren't that important. After the tour we all go to my room "Omg your room is so beautiful" Lilah says the others agree with her. "Thanks" I say plopping down on the couch I turn the TV on and put OBX (outer Banks).

-𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-

We stoped watching OBX and started listening to music and just talking. "Guys we need to go to the store" I say "yeah she's right" Ryder says. We all get up and walk down stairs. "Ligah were going to the store" I say "ok be careful" he say "we will" I say walking to the garage. I grab a set of car keys and throw them at the body guards. "I need y'all to take us to target." I say. They nod their heads and we all start walking to the SUV.

Once everyone gets settled we leave the garage. "So what are we getting" Dylan ask "snacks, drinks, and some matching night clothes" Lilly says "y'all boys got to match us" lilah says. I just lay my head on kaidains shoulder "you alright neonata" he whispers "yeah" I whisper back. I feel him nod his head as if he's saying okay "We're here" Damien says.

We all get out the car and make our way in the store. "Do y'all think we should split into groups" Maddie says "I mean we can if we want" Damien says. "Ok were splitting into groups. The groups will be Me and Dylan Lilly and ryder then Delilah and Damien kahliannah and Kaidain." Maddie says "what is each group getting and we're will we meet up." I ask "well me and Dylan will get some games, Delilah and Damien can get snacks, Lilliannah and Ryder can get drinks make sure y'all get some wine or something and you and Kaidain get the pajamas. Oh and we will meet up at checkout" "Ok" we all say.

We all separate and go our own way. Me and Kaidain reach the clothes section. "Ok so what kind of pajamas should we get." I ask "whatever you want but I'm not wearing no girly shit" he says. I nod my head and start looking around I think I'm going to get onesies. After a while of looking I find the perfect pajamas. "We're getting these" I say showing kaidain what I picked. "Really" he says "yes really their cute" I say back. He rolls his eyes at me how rude. "Ok put them in the basket" he says "yay. Oh and can we get socks to match the onesie" I say he nods his head yes and I jump up and down before running and getting the socks.