Chapter 6: Sleepover

Kahliannahs pov

Right know I am currently getting ready for dinner with the rest of my family. Last night the de Lucas left at around 11 and we had so much fun. I got to know kaidain more and he is really cool and he's not that big of a jerk surprisingly.

This is what I am wearing to dinner

I also cover my tattoos that can be seen after I do that I do my hair and makeup

I also cover my tattoos that can be seen after I do that I do my hair and makeup. And go downstairs to the living room to watch teen wolf until my family gets here.

While I am watching teen wolf my family comes downstairs and watches it with me. Momma plays with my hair. The door bell rings while we are watching the movie and silas goes and answers the door while the rest of us just stay where we are.

"We're my nipotina ( granddaughter) "
"She's here watching TV"
"Ok take us to her"

Then a bunch of people come into the room and we pause the movie while every one gets up to greet the family.

"Kahliannah come here sweet heart."

I get up and walk over to momma and papa.

"Hi I am your grandma Rosa and this is your grandfather Valentino we are your dad's parents."

"hi I am your aunt Linda and this is my husband Marco and these are our sons."

"sup I am Grayson 17

"Hey amore (love) I am Markus 19

" Hey Bambina I am alentino 23

"Hi you are very pretty I'm Kaylino
I blush when he calls me pretty and everyone awws. Then another couple comes forward

"Hi I am your aunt Lucy and this is your uncle Giovanni and these are our sons.

"Hi amore I am Ramon 22 this idiots twin

"Hi I am Ra shone 22 this idiots twin

"hi I am Damon 19

"Sup pretty girl I am Angelo 17

"Hi I am your aunt bella and this is your uncle Francis these are our sons."

" Hi I am Matteo 17

"Hi I am Sebastian 23

" Hi I am Stephan 22

" Hi I am Michal 26

" Hi I am Jaxon 7

Ok that's a lot of boys. Are there any girls I think.

" Sorry no sweetheart there are no girls. "
" I said that out loud. "
Papa just nods his head. Well ok. I know all these are papa's family cause mamma's family disowned her when she married papa. The last couple steps up with like 8 sons holy shit.

" Language princess. "
" Oops that was meant to stay in my head. "
They all laughed before the last couple introduced themselves.

"Hi I am Paisley and this is you uncle Preston and these are our sons."