chapter 4: First day of school pt. 2

Kahliannah pov

After the boys pulled us off again we turned back around and tried to kick them again only this time it didn't work. Then me and kaidain just stared at each other. And let me tell you he is fucking hot he has the most beautiful green eyes and olive toned skin with black hair and a sharp jawline with light freckles across his nose. The principal entered the cafeteria and called us to the office so we all followed him there. Well me and the girls first went to barbie and he friends and threatened them and kicked em and spit on em.
So yeah then we walked to the office and that's when I noticed my dad and all 9 brothers including mom. Oops well I am in trouble but fuck it she deserved it . I also noticed more family's their was mom's dad's sisters and brothers.

"Hey papa hey mamma hey big bros. What y'all doing here." I said playing dumb.
"Don't hey us and play dumb. You know exactly why we are here. After papa said that four other family's come in. I think it's barbie and her minions family.

I just smile and wave at them the girls do the same. And we just bust out laughing at their faces. Then barbie and her minions come in looking like shit. Well they already looked like shit but me and the girls made them look worse. I high five the girls.

And barbie yells at me. "Look what you did to me I look like a freak."
"I mean you already looked like a freak do to all of the plastic surgery I am sure you can get more to fix it and honestly I think you look better. You have my mark."

"I hate you so much why would you do this to me to u monster."

"Well you slapped me because I wouldn't stay away from my brother and the 'hot 4' by the way who gave them that name it's fucking stupid. Sorry for cursing papa."

"It's ok just try not to do it again."

"Ok so what happened"

"Well me and my friends were at lunch and Colton and Sage came up and told me I need to eat so they gave me an apple blah blah blah then they left and these for I'm pretty sure their names are kaidain, Dylan, Damien, and Rider came over and told us to get up cause it's their table blah blah blah then barbie aka Brittney came over and told me to stay away from them and my brothers blah blah then I said something she tried to slap me I caught her wrist and she threatened me then slapped me with her other hand and I pushed her and started beating her blah blah the boys keep pulling us off then i told them to to let me go they did I beat her more the he got me again and they got the girls we looked at each other then counted to three in our head the we turned around kicked them in the balls then we beat them more for like 5 minutes. They got us again and we tried to kick them again but they dodged it so they held us untill Charlie came aka Mr. Sanchez then they let us go so we walked up to them kicked em and spit on em a walked here blah blah so yeah. Anyone hungry cause I am I couldn't even eat like Jesus."0

When I finished talking all the families just looked shocked.

"Papa I am hungry can we go" you know I'm honestly surprised I'm hungry I haven't felt hungry in so long. I guess that means my life is turning around. 

A/n sorry for the short chapter I will make the next one long.