Chapter 16:bad feeling

KAHLIANNAH POV

It has been a week since me and Kaidain started dating, everything has been so amazing. That the whole reason I feel like something bad is going to happen soon. I mean doesn't the saying go there's always a rainbow before a storm or some shit like that. I just shake the feeling away. 

Anyways right know I am getting ready for school, I decided to wear a white corset tops and some tan cargo pants with white air force ones, I also did my makeup which was just eyeliner mascara and lipgloss the I straightened my hair and let it loose.

After I finished getting ready I went down stairs to the kitchen 

"Good morning everyone" I say to my family

I was greeted with a bunch of good mornings back most of them tired. As I sit down ligah comes up to me and gives me my vitamins and breakfast. 'thanks' I mutter before swallowing my  medicine.

After breakfast we all go load up in our cars, today I decided to take my bike cause I haven't raided her in a while. Or that came out wrong. I put my helmet on before getting in my bike and pulling out the garage, when I got on the road I went as fast as my bike would take me not stoping at stop signs or red lights, I swerve because I almost got a grandma that was waking her dog, I hear her yelling at me but I just ignore her.

I make it to school before my brothers, I park in my usual spot before turning my bike off. I just sit there for a minute listening to the music that's playing from my helmet. Eventually I get off my bike and start walking into the building.

When get to my locker I take my helmet off and put it in before grabbing my books I need for my classes, while humming to a song that stuck in my head for the past week. It's called church by chase Atlantic it's literally my favorite song know.

 When I shut my locker I squeak, not gasp, not scream, not squeal, squeak, because I seen all my friends just looking at me."What the fuck are y'all doing" I say, they all bust out laughing I just give them a blank look before I start laughing with them by now everyone is looking at us all like we're crazy. 

After our laughing fit we all start walking to class together. Damien went into the school system and put all of our classes together he said it was cause he misses us and we make class more fun.I just rolled my eyes at him when he said that.

 Anyways when we make it to our first class we all sit down, I sit down next to kaidain and Lilah. I lay my head on the desk and close my eyes so j can take a nap since I haven't been able to sleep lately

I've been getting nightmares again, and this feeling I have is not helping my anxiety. I've just been taking sleeping pills again and shaking off the bad feeling. But j have a feeling in my gut that's telling me I should be listening to it.

As I start to drift of to sleep I fell someone playing with my hair so I peak my eyes open and see that it's Kaidain. I haven't told him I've been getting nightmares again cause I don't want him to worry to much, I close my eyes again and drift off to sleep nowing that kaidain is here with me if I need him.