Chapter 2

"Itadori, please, for the tenth time, I don't know anything about cursed energy." Harper said with a sigh, as she had been doing for the past twenty minutes or so. Itadori was relentlessly asking her question after question, and he did not appear to be stopping any time soon.

Itadori slumped against the wall, still looking up at Harper. "Damn. So not even a single scientific aspect to it? That's disappointing. I'm pretty good with science, you know."

Harper shook her head in response to Itadori's question.

Megumi and Nobora walked up, and Megumi immediately addressed Itadori. "Are you bothering her with your questions again?"

"I just think if I could understand the science behind cursed energy stuff, then I would be the best at it, you know?" Itadori replied to Megumi, trying to explain himself.

Nobara gave a slight shake of her head and addressed Itadori. "Yuji, please, Harper and Tilly haven't even been here a week. And already you are getting under their skin."

"I'm not!" Itadori insisted, his arms flailing about as if he were trying to fly, almost bumping into Harper by accident.

Megumi pinched the bridge of his nose, and spoke to Itadori while doing so. "Just because Harper and Tilly have a wide range of knowledge of our universe doesn't mean they know everything."

Tilly pushed up her glasses and spoke up, "On the contrary. I know enough to throw the timeline out of whack and create a huge butterfly effect. Harper insists that I keep my mouth shut."

Harper and Tilly have remained at Jujutsu High for approximately a week, and still have not found a way to return to their original universe. Gojo has permitted the two visitors to remain here, as it seems likely that any other being could be aware of their existence from yet another realm.

"It could really mess the entire timeline up, Til." Harper said in response to Tilly's statement.

Before they could even respond, Panda and Toge appeared, and Toge spoke some nonsense.

"Tuna Mayo," Toge said.

Tilly's reply was quick and direct, her voice having the edge of a sharp blade. "Maybe, but some of it couldn't hurt. I mean we are already here and that alone could be screwing the timeline anyway."

"It could cause plenty of damage." Harper replied, disagreeing with Tilly's proposed actions.

"Salmon," Toge replied, in agreement.

Harper pointed to Toge, as if to say, "See? Even Toge agrees."

"Salmon, Salmon," Toge repeated the word again once more.

"Do you bring along a translator or dictionary?" Tilly inquired of Toge. Toge, being a user of cursed speech, has to use various oniguri ingredients in order to speak.

"He said he agrees with Harper," Panda explained on Toge's behalf.

Harper then asked about what was next on their agenda for the day.

Sufficiently startled, Todo came flying in out of nowhere, snatching Itadori into an affectionate hug that only a brother could give to another.

"Bestie!" Todo exclaimed, bringing Itadori into an affectionate embrace so tight that it almost seemed as if his soul would escape his body.

Indeed, Harper had been the one to teach Todo the word "bestie," as she thought it would be entertaining to have Itadori be referred to in such a way.

"So, what is the plan today?" Tilly asked, picking the dirt in between her nails.