Chapter 8

It's been three weeks since Tilly and Harper got transported to the Jujutsu Kaisen universe. While Tilly and Mahito have become intimately involved, Choso and Harper keep their feelings hidden. Even so, they still spend plenty of time together, savoring one another's presence.

Harper was giving Choso a lesson in baking cookies.
"Cho, that's too much sugar. Use the measurements." she told him, chuckling.
"Oh, yeah, right." Choso replied, grabbing the correct measurement. They shared a giggle together as Choso continued following Harper's instructions.

As they worked together, baking the cookies, Harper could feel the heat from Choso beside her. He was so focused on learning how to properly make the cookies, but there was no denying the chemistry between them. Harper wanted to lean in and kiss Choso, but she kept her urges in check, continuing to focus on teaching him the best she could.

Harper took the opportunity to introduce Choso to Mario Kart. After the two of them spent time playing, Harper found herself losing yet again. "How did you pick up how to use a controller so quickly?" she asked, slightly frustrated. Choso cheekily responded with a smug look, "The student always surpasses the teacher."

Harper then took the opportunity to show Choso her favorite movies. The genres ranged from romance to horror, with Harper's favorite horror film being The Ring.
Choso made a comment about the creepy woman, "She's spilling too much water."
"Cho, she's emerging from a well. She's going to be wet." Harper laughed.
Choso rolled his eyes at her.
Soon, they found themselves on top of the Geto mansion rooftop.
"This is nice," Harper said as she watched the sun descend. The clouds turned the sky into a pretty, cotton candy hue as the cherry blossoms gently swayed in the breeze.
"Yeah, it is." Choso replied. Despite his words, he wasn't really looking at the sunset. Instead, he was looking at Harper. Choso couldn't understand why he felt his heartstrings pull so strongly whenever he looked at her.

They remained like that for some time, taking in the serene atmosphere. Choso began feeling his chest tighten as he took in Harper's beauty and the overall setting. He didn't know what was wrong with him, so he decided to break the silence.
"Harper..." Choso began quietly.

"What is it, Cho?" Harper asked, turning to Choso.
Choso struggled to find the right words. He was not yet familiar with the human emotions he was experiencing. "I think this sunset is as pretty as you," he finally managed to say. Harper's heart melted at his words, and she felt her cheeks heat up with a blush.

Choso continued on, "From now on, I'm going to call you sunset."
Harper looked at Choso with a smile on her face. She couldn't help but feel flustered at his words. She found it so endearing how he had come up with a unique pet name for her.
------------------------
Now we come back to Tilly and Harper in Tilly's room, writing down the Jujutsu Kaisen timeline to see who they could save or whatnot. Geto and the rest are out grabbing the materials Tilly and Harper need for their projects. Despite Harper's reluctance to mess with the timeline and leave things as they are, she realizes there are some people who don't deserve to die. In addition, she wants to take down Kenjaku.

"Let's talk about Shibuya and the Culling Game," Harper says to Tilly.

Tilly considers for a moment, "Maybe we could convince Sukuna to take over Gojo's body instead of Megumi."

Harper is confused, "Why would we do that? You're crazy!"

"It'll keep Sukuna out of Megumi, and we'll also have a chance to kill Kenjaku," Tilly replies.

Harper remains skeptical, "But how can we even convince Sukuna to take on Gojo's body?"

"That's the point," says Tilly with a sly grin. "We don't convince him. We force him."