Chapter 9

Written by: QuinnAlexander17

Tilly lays down next to Mahito on his bed, her hair falling in her eyes as he watches a TV show. She's almost asleep but wakes whenever he moves, even ever so slightly. She loves his body heat and being in his room with the door closed. Even being with him is enough, but she's not afraid to admit that she wants more. He's so handsome and it feels so good when he touches her...

Tilly can hardly take it. He looks over at her, eyes dark in the dim light and she feels nervous, she doesn't know what will happen or how to react. Mahito looks at her, his hand slipping down her thigh, and her pulse races. "Do you trust me?" He asks, and she nods as he kisses her neck and her breath catches.

She can feel his breath on her neck, the light brush of his lips and teeth on her neck, her body feels like it's on fire, almost as if it's being burned. She looks at him, her eyes wide with the intensity of it all and he whispers in her ear, "It's okay, just relax baby." He slides his hand under her shirt as he pulls her close to him, but she doesn't resist and just melts into his hug, her fingers running through his hair as he kisses her again.

Mahito starts moving his hands down her body, the softest caress, like an angel's touch, and her mouth is dry with anticipation. Tilly feels so safe in his arms, her body feels like a ball of warmth and she feels like she belongs with him. Mahito slowly rolls her over onto his chest and kisses her neck lightly, he bites her cheek playfully as she nuzzles close. He pulls her back to facing him and she looks up into his eyes.

His lips come crashing down against hers. His hands slide up the swell of her hips until they cup her breast. His thumb circling a nipple reverently.
"You have the prettiest tits." Mahito mumbles to himself.

Clothes were no discarded all over the bed and on the floor.

Mahito's hand began to wander lazily across the planes of her body. His touch was surprisingly soft for someone so accustomed to violence, tracing patterns across her skin that made her shiver in anticipation.

Mahito's fingers found their way to the apex of her thighs, teasing the sensitive flesh there. He could feel the heat emanating from her, the slickness that was the evidence of their recent union. With a devilish glint in his eyes, he began to rub her clit in slow, deliberate circles, coaxing the embers of their desire back into a blazing fire.

Tilly's breath hitched at the sensation, her body responding almost immediately to his touch. The gentle rubbing sent sparks of pleasure shooting through her, and she found herself pressing into his hand, seeking more of that delicious friction. Her legs parted instinctively, granting him better access, an invitation he was all too willing to accept.

With the expertise of a man who knew exactly what he wanted, Mahito slipped one finger inside her, the ease of entry a testament to their earlier activities. He felt her clenching around him as he began to move his finger, exploring her depths with a patience that stood in stark contrast to the violence. The sensation of being filled again, even just by the single digit, reignited the fire within Tilly.

As Mahito's finger moved within her, he added another, stretching and filling her in a rhythm that had Tilly's hips undulating to meet his hand. The sound of her pleasure, soft moans and gasps, filled the room, a melody to which Mahito seemed attuned. His thumb continued its attention on her clit, applying pressure in a way that had her teetering on the edge once more.

Tilly hands gripped at Mahito's arm, her nails digging into his skin just enough to elicit a reaction. He responded with a low chuckle, the sound vibrating against her skin, as he increased the tempo of his fingers. The dual sensation of his fingers pumping inside her and the relentless circles on her clit was overwhelming, sending waves of pleasure cascading through her body.