Chapter 4

Harper took a sip of the brown-colored liquid in her glass and looked over at everyone seated in a circular formation. "Alright, who wants to go first?" She inquired with an eyebrow raised.

Tilly suggested, "How about we go first so they can get a general understanding of the game?"

Harper nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, that would make sense." She turned to Tilly. "Truth or dare?"

Tilly tapped her chin in thought while considering her decision.
"Dare," she finally said.
Harper smirked and leaned back slightly.
"I dare you to tell a secret," she replied.
Tilly pondered for a moment, seeming at a loss for words. "What can I say that you don't already know yourself?"
Harper laughed slightly, her cheeks gaining a hint of pink as the alcohol began to take its effect.
"I may know, but the others don't."

"I have two crushes that reside in this world," Tilly said, taking a drink from her vodka bottle.
Tilly had always seemed to prefer drinking from the bottle rather than a glass.
"Ooo, and what may those crushes be?" Mahito asked, leaning closer and playfully elbowing her in the side.
"I was told one secret and I gave one secret," Tilly replied with a smirk.
Mahito huffed and crossed his arms in a pout.

As Mahito ponders whom Tilly might be referring to, his feelings become a mix of confusion and jealousy. He is unsure who it could be, yet he can't help but feel a sense of disappointment that it isn't him. He feels as if he's losing Tilly to someone else, and it causes him to feel slightly insecure. The no thoughts only choas curse couldn't help it, he was drawn to Tilly.

Tilly then turned her attention to Mahito, asking, "Mahito, truth or dare?"
Mahito beamed and clapped his hands together. "Dare!" he exclaimed. You note how his moods were like a pendulum swinging back and forth.
"Kiss Jogo," Tilly said with a sly smile as her eyes landed on him.

Harper almost spat out her drink as she burst out laughing. Choso looked over at her with a raised eyebrow and a wry smile. Something that he never does.
"I will not do such a thing!" Jogo exclaimed.
"I never said that you had to kiss him, only Mahito. As for where, I never said that either," Tilly laughed.
"Oh, come on, Uncle Jogo, it's just a little kiss," Mahito laughed, making kissing noises.

Tilly had made it clear, prior to the game, that she was going to call Jogo 'Uncle Jogo' from now on, even when he protested.
So, when Mahito called him that too, it must have been doubly satisfying for her.
Mahito ran over and planted a kiss on Jogo's cheek, making a sloppy kissing sound as he did so.
Tilly and Harper fell over into a fit of laughter, crying tears of mirth.

"Okay, okay." Tilly began to catch her breath as she looked around at the others.
"Who wants to go next?" She asked Jogo and Choso.
Jogo angrily used a wipe he seemingly got from out of thin air to try to wipe away Mahito's kiss.
"I'm not playing this childish game," he said.
Harper simply looked over to Geto, "Nope, I'm just enjoying the circus."

"Looks like it's now Choso's turn." Tilly said, awaiting a response.
Choso sighed and turned to Harper. "Truth or dare, Miss Harper?"
"Truth," she replied after some consideration.
"Is it true that you aren't a traitor?" Choso asked her with a stoic expression, seemingly doubting her answer.

"What kind of question is that?" Harper responded defensively, throwing her hands up. "Neither Tilly nor I are traitors. I am merely a neutral entity in this situation."
"Is Tilly also this neutral you speak of?" Choso asked for further clarification.
"Let's just say I enjoy Mahito's speed of things," Tilly smirked, making everyone chuckle.

"Is that so?" Geto said with an amused smile.
Mahtio just began giggling to himself as well.

Tilly seemed to be blushing a bit over Mahito.
"Would you like to go next, Hanami?" Harper asked, taking another sip of her whiskey.
"No, I merely seek to observe." She replied.
"Well then, I suppose it is Mahito's turn again," Harper said, turning to him next.