18. Silk & Chain 2.5 "Snow Angel: A Christmas Miracle"(eng.)

Summary:

Summary:

A little Christmas story of our favorite couple, Silk and Chain, a gift for all readers who loved this couple!

Chain:

- I was ten years old when I was told that if I wanted my Guardian Angel to stay with me forever and protect me, I should go out on Christmas night, lie down in the snow, and, flapping my arms and legs, create a " bed" for the Angel! If descending from the sky at night, will not find it, then he will be sad and leave forever...! The next day, I saw that the bed was not there! That's when I knew my Angel was gone forever...!

Silk:

- I have always believed in the miracle of Christmas, in the love that pours out into the world on this festive and joyful day! When I was little I was told that if you ask for a great love on Valentine's Day, then your wish will come true! I may not have known you back then Chain, but I always knew my great love existed so I stopped searching. I was just waiting for my love...So I made my wish Chain, and you came true!

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Σημείωση: Είναι η μεταγραφή στα αγγλικά του βιβλίου μου Silk & Chain 2.5 "Snow Angel: A Christmas Miracle". Το είδος, οι βασικοί χαρακτήρες και ο αριθμός κεφαλαίων, είναι ίδια με το πρωτότυπο στα ελληνικά.