C H A P T E R 3

11 MONTHS LATER

"And the artist of the year award goes to...AEMI!"

The entire stadium was filled with applauds and shouts while I was just star struck. I never imagined my debut album and performance would make me win so many awards. This was my 4th one today! I head on over to the stage, trying not to trip and embarrass myself because of the heels I had on. I gave my speech, thanked my fans and received the award. In about 10 minutes, the award show concluded as I head on over to the backstage to change from the uncomfortable outfit I had on. 

The staff congratulated me. Today was definitely a great day because just then somebody knocked on the door to my changing room. My manager opened the door and let someone, or some people in. I changed quickly as I yelled from across the room, "WHO IS IT UNNIE?" No answer, jut giggles.

I groaned as I was tired from the show and just wanted to go home already. 

"Unnie, who is-"

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're BTS"

I nearly peed myself, I never met Bangtan so close in person before, nor did I have a proper conversation with them. I just used to see them in award shows and sometimes in HYBE, but their bodyguards wouldn't allow to get close to them. I have been to so many of their concerts, being an ARMY I still do go.

I bowed and greeted them, guiding them over to the huge couch to take a seat as I pulled a chair in front of them. 

"We saw your performance today, you totally rocked the stage!" A member remarked, it didn't take me long to realize that it was Namjoon.

"Exactly, I can't believe your just 21, a rookie soloist and still so confident and flawless!" This time it was J-Hope.

"I guess 4 years of training and desperation really did the thing. And plus, you all being my inspiration, I was bound to get some amount of confidence by watching your concerts." I spoke, trying to get along.

"Wait your an ARMY too?" Jungkook asked.

"I've been here since 2014..." I said shyly

The group awed as we talked for a few more minutes before they left one by one. Suga and Taehyung were the last ones remaining as the others called them so they could all get home together.

"I heard your gonna release your comeback very soon" Taehyung asked.

"Well I'm not so sure about that, I mean I haven't started out with anything and the comeback will probably take a few more months to get released. But the process of making music is always fun." I replied merrily as he smiled before hugging me and leaving. Suga and I held a small eye contact as I felt my heart beats increasing. I shook his hand and smiled and then he too took his leave. 

After an hour I reached home and instantly fell on the bed. Although I was tired, I couldn't help but obsess over the fact that I held such a smooth conversation with the members today. I thought I would embarrass myself or end up stuttering but I didn't (thank god). J-hope was the most joyful one, as expected. All the members had a good chat with me but Suga was reserved throughout. He barely spoke. He is introverted, I always knew that. I find him interesting, I wonder if I'll ever come across the members any time soon. Having some company is so fun, better than being alone all the time...