C H A P T E R 7

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE:

"Here"

Ae-mi said, passing the cup of coffee to Jungkook who was sitting beside Jin sipping his own cup of tea. Then she sat beside Yoongi who was settled on the couch in front of the two boys.

"Yoongi you want some coffee?"

"I'm good." He said passing a smile to her.

"I thought Yoongi was gonna kill you earlier, he gets so mad when someone raises their voice against him." Jin remarked.

"Yeah but I get why he didn't do it, you looked so scary when you were angry...I almost pissed myself." Jungkook said, following with giggles.

"Come on oppa it-"

"Don't call them oppa." Yoongi suddenly spoke sharply.

Ae-mi looked at him weirdly before saying, "Their older than me, of course I need to call them oppa."

"But you don't call me that." He said, staring at the girl sitting beside her.

"Yeah because you told me not to!"

"Exactly, so now I'm telling you to not call them oppa."

Ae-mi sighed as Jin spoke, "It's completely fine, you don't need to call us oppa. We understand."

She just nodded and smiled as Jungkook said, "Hey you heard about the latest gg debut from our company?"

"Who?" Ae-mi asked, curiously, "I mean I heard about it, the news was spread all over the building a few weeks ago but I didn't get time to check the group out."

"Yeah it just happened yesterday, it's a 4-member group. Look here." Jin brought out his phone as all four of them stared at the screen as Ae-mi's expression changed immediately. The boys noticed it and JK asked, "Ae-Mi, what's wrong?"

"T-they are my ex-members...Chul, Han-soo, Jess and Nateline..."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was in this line-up. But none of the other girls were as talented to debut, they used to quarrel and bully each other a lot, especially me. PD-nim debuted me as a soloist after finding no potential in the group. I haven't seen them since 4-5 months now. But after my debut, if they would come across me they would pick on me or verbally bully me."

The boys listened to the talk carefully.

"I didn't know..." Yoongi said, "I know, I didn't tell you. Sorry..."

"Have you told anyone about this?" JK asked worriedly

"No, I assumed they would not make it longer. And plus, I was at a much higher position than them so they were probably just jealous. I don't understand how they managed to debut when all they did was fight."

"They still aren't good enough. You can clearly see some mistakes in the performance. I can tell the debut was rushed just by looking at them or listening to the song." Jin comforted her.

"Anyways, let's not talk about them. Tell me about yourselves. I remember the last time we met, that was so awkward."

They laughed

"Haha yeah, after the award show. Everyone was so tired but we thought of meeting our new junior." JK spoke, "And I remember Jimin and J-hope were sweating so much! It looked like they got out of the shower or something." Jin let out his windshield wiper laugh.

And like this they continued their fun banter for a while until...

AE-MI'S POV:

As I was so into Jin's conversating, I felt a weight on my shoulders. I looked beside to see Yoongi asleep on my shoulders, cuddling my arms.

Jin's words came to a halt as the boys stared at Yoongi then at me.

"We completely forgot, you both need to finish the work. We're so sorry, we'll get going. You both can start." Jin spoke with humbleness.

"No need! I mean I kind of feel bad for Yoongi, he stays up because of me. Let him sleep and take a rest for 1-2 days. I'll manage."

"You should rest to, you can always do the work but only when you are healthy enough to do so!" He said as JK nodded in agreement.

"Alright..."

"And whatever Yoongi does is always in his own will, he won't do anything that doesn't please him. So don't blame yourself for his all-nighters."

"Thanks Jin..."

I said as I laid my head on Yoongi's and caressed his hair from the back of my hand. His breath hit my neck making me feel all kinds of things. They both continued with their conversation and that is the last thing I heard before shutting my eyes to take some rest myself...