C H A P T E R 15

TIME SKIP- 1 YEAR LATER

"And the award goes to..."

There was dead silence in the stadium, even the millions of fans present there had stopped cheering in anticipation.

"KIM AE-MI!!"

And the cheering was on again. She made her way onto the stage with the biggest smile ever. She knew there was no point in crying or being shocked, she'd deserved this all along, and that's all that she knew. Bowing, she was handed over the award by the MC as positioned herself near the microphone. The cheering died down a bit as she had cleared her throat and chuckled.

"Thank you so much, to all my fans, supporters and even haters- whom I'd care the least about. Um- A year ago, I was in my studio, with eyebags and wrinkles from stress. Stress from the upcoming fame and down-bringing pressure. There were issues with my personal life, public face and mental state- that I kept away from my passion, which is to bring out quality music for the one who deserve it. But along with the down-sides, there was a person in my life...still is and will always be. HE supported me than I could ever imagine."

She took a deep breath and continued after glancing at the expressions of a few fans in the front row- clearly they were shocked, as well as everyone else. She hadn't revealed her relations yet. And she didn't plan on keeping it a secret for too long. 

"He didn't see me as a mere person who releases music. Instead he made me relate to his journey, gave me his opinions on how to overcome hate and criticism. So Mr. producer, I know your probably out in the crowd, stealing my spotlight from your fans- heh. Can I get a hug round of applause for...my boyfriend none other than, SUGA!"

Gasps filled the stadium. She could feel the burning gazes from some ARMYS as well as her fans. Some murmured while other idols cheered, feeling proud of her act. In the spotlight, his face on the huge screen glimmered, just like the glistening smile he had on. His members teased him as she winked at the crowd, towards her man.

The whole year was crazy, the disbandment of the newly formed group due to their complaint and evidence. Her brother going to jail since he apparently was into gambling and drugs. Her mother moving in with her. The award. Her relationship which was accompanied by her newly-found happiness. It was all so crazy. Too crazy.

She knew she had made him feel proud in who he was to her. Her boyfriend and forever-lfe-partner, Min Yoongi.