C H A P T E R 12

"Cheers!"

The two clang their glasses gently and smiled at one another before taking a sip of their beers. The waiter came around and served them their food as they dug in.

"But for real Ae-mi, I can't stop laughing about how you dealt with those girls earlier." The boy said, laughing heartily.

"They deserved it! I mean how could I just let them go when they had the audacity to pull my hair earlier! I bet you would do the same if you were me Yoongi."

Yoongi laughed again, feeling pure joy, just because he was around her.

Suddenly someone's phone rung, making them flinch. 

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked, slightly peeking onto her screen. "Ah! It's oppa...he's been calling me a lot lately." Ae-mi spoke, with a saddened tone. "What does he want?" Said Yoongi, "He says he wats to meet up with me, he is staying at a hotel near to hybe and sometimes I even see him waiting for me outside the building. I wonder what he wants." 

"Why don't you go and meet him, after all he is your brother." Yoongi insisted. "I've been thinking about it, but I feel like I have given him too many chances, more than he deserves. He even left eomma there all alone and is wandering around here in Seoul. I hope it does not have anything to do with me."

Yoongi hummed, understanding her perspective. They spent the night talking to each other.

"AH, I'm so full!" Ae-mi said, sitting on the passenger's seat.

"I was about to ask you for ice cream but I guess it's a no." Yoongi chuckled.

"Actually, we can go on a short walk, plus, I need to manage my weight- I ate like 4 bowls of ramyeon." She suggested.

Yoongi smiled, "I'd like that, how about we go to the nearby park? It's closer to the sea side and I believe the winds at night are pleasingly cold."

"As you say your highness." She giggled at her own comment.

Just as Yoongi was about to start the engine, Ae-mi suddenly asked, "By the way, have you seen the keys to my studio? They've been missing since like 3 weeks."

"Me? I have been gone since 3 weeks, I don't know Ae-mi..."

Ae-mi hummed and looked out the window, just then, "Wait, 3 weeks? You always lock the studio before going home right? And the keys are with you at home?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah, why though?"

"3 weeks...uh, wasn't your brother at your house the 3 weeks ago, the keys were at home right..?"

At that moment, realization hit both of them hard.

"Have you been locking the door since those days Ae-mi!?" Yoongi asked, hastily.

"N-no..."

"SHIT!" He started the engine and drove quickly towards the hybe building. Secretly both of them were hoping that whatever was going on in their minds, was nothing but their imaginations