C H A P T E R 6

1 MONTH LATER

YOONGI'S POV:

I sat in my car, rubbing my eyes due to the lack of sleep I have been getting since the past few days. It's just the fact that both me and Ae-Mi have been working extra hard to release some hit songs on her mini album. She always tells me to take rest but I just want to spend as much time as I could with her.

"START THE CAR HYUNG!"

I flinched hard, I turned around and saw Jungkook sitting on the back seat and smiling at me.

"What the hell, what are you doing here Gguk!?"

"Well, you've been so busy with your girlfriend these days, I was hoping on meeting her again."

"SHE'S NOT- ugh!"

"YAH WAIT FOR ME!" a voice came from outside the car, I rolled down the window as Jin entered and sat on the passenger seat, "Ok ready, start the car."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you but Jinnie hyung is also coming." Jungkook spoke.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD WHAT DO YOU BOTH WANT!"  I yelled, getting annoyed by their presence.

"Just drive to the company Yoongs, I wanna meet Ae-mi. And I'll tell her how big of a crush you have on her." Jin spoke, teasing me

"DON'T YOU DARE! 

JK squinted his eyes and spoke out loud, "ooo~ Does that mean you actually have a crush on her?"

"I do NOT!" I said, angrily as I started the car.

The continued teasing me throughout the car ride to the point I felt like jumping out the window. I can't believe these idiots are my friends.

"Hey Yoongi, you look tired bro. You good?" Jin hyung asked after some time. I bet my dark circles were evident. 

"Yeah, just a bit overworked."

"I don't get why you agreed to help with her album, we have gotten a break after such a long time hyung! But you still end up making music." Jungkook whined.

"I don't know why I agreed too, I just felt like it. Plus, I'm enjoying myself. Trust me she's a great company."

"If you say so, but make sure to take care of your health." Jin hyung said

"Of course I will. And guys Ae-mi works thrice as much as I do. I don't feel like leaving her alone sometimes so I just sit there."

AE-MI'S POV

I have been waiting since more than 2 hours now. Yoongi was supposed to be here, ugh where the hell is he? I feel like I'm too strict with my timings sometimes but I just don't want to rush on the last few days before the comeback releases.

Suddenly I heard he door knob to my studio twisting as I sighed and yelled, "YAH YOONGI DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THREE FREAKING HOUR-"

And there we go, I burst out. But then I saw two people behind Yoongi with a surprised expression. When I recognized them, I realized that I messed up.

Bad.

Shit.

Your so dumb Ae-Mi.

We just stared at each other.