C H A P T E R 5

AE-MI'S POV:

I couldn't stop laughing, to the point my cheeks started hurting badly. I wiped the tears off my face and calmed myself down. Yoongi, he was telling me about some stupid moments he had with the bangtan boys during the tour and it was so damn funny. I sensed some people around us giving us weird stares due to the fact we both were laughing so loudly, but who cares?

"And that's it- oh and also we still tease Jimin about this and he gets so pissed every single time." Yoongi said, composing himself after laughing so hard.

I chuckled, adjusting my hat and glasses as I removed my mask to take a quick sip of the coffee.

"I can imagine, by the way this coffee tastes good." I said, "Oh, hey! Your already done with yours!" 

"Hah, your too slow." He teased. The rest of the evening went like this. We got along like we were meant to be or something. Although he was 5 years older than me, we had a lot to share and a lot in common. After finishing our drinks, I insisted on covering the bill but he ended up doing it instead. We got out of the café as I checked the time, it was almost 9. Time flies so fast sometimes.

"Hey, let me drop you." Yoongi spoke, getting beside me.

"Oh no, it's fine. I don't want to trouble you." 

"I insist, plus it's already so late. I'll make sure you get home safely."

"But I live a bit far away, won't that inconvenience you?" I asked, a bit worried since I had him engaged all day.

"Not at all, now get in the car or do you want me to kidnap you?" 

I giggled, his sense of humor was definitely one which I hadn't seen before. I got into the passenger seat as he sat on the drivers one. I was about to remove my mask and hat when his hand stopped me. "Don't, there are sasaengs and reporters everywhere and at all time. We don't want you to get into a rumor." He warned, playfully.

"I live in xxx apartments on abc street." I said, as he started driving.

"Oh, our dorm is just 3 blocks away. We live close to each other, see?"

"Maybe it wasn't a bad idea getting into your car after all."

"Exactly." He spoke, confidently.

YOONGI'S POV:

"Anyways, I'm really thankful for you today. And for agreeing to help me on my album." She spoke out of the blue.

"No worries, you don't need to thank me you know. Plus, I also had so much fun with you today. We should hang out more often."

She smiled at me, I looked at her and for a second I noticed a thousand emotions on her face.

"Hey, you good?" I asked, concerned.

"Um yeah, it's just that it's been so long...since I've talked to someone like this. I haven't been home since 5 years now, I miss my mother and my brother to death. The company won't let me go. And I am not that good at making friends, when I was a trainee I cut down my social circle to focus and debut quickly. And now that I have debuted, I can't even meet anyone." She said sadly, looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Ae-mi...it's fine. You'll get through it. I never really thought about it like that. It must be lonely being a soloist, but now you have got me right? I'll make sure you don't feel lonely hmm?"

I said, being all smiley. But instead I could relate to it so much, and the thought of leaving her alone made my heart clench. It must hurt, it has to. 

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm just glad I've got someone to talk to now."