ch#11

Annie

It had been two days since I went out with Sam and I still couldn't stop smiling.Why!!!I cursed myself.It was so stupid , he was gonna leave in about 2 years and I was planning on running away next year.It was stupid and useless but being with him was so exciting , most probably because it was illegal.

We went out somewhere in the middle of the desert , I mean this country was the middle of the desert but you get the idea. He made me bunk school , that was the first time I had bunked school. He came to pick me up in the morning and I saw the way all the girls were eyeing him .He was really attractive and in a nice way , you could tell that he was a really nice guy. He had nice green eyes and long dark hair , his skin was a nice cream color and he had high set cheekbones , hot but not dickhead.It somehow made me very proud to be getting into his car all like " that's right bitches."

He'd packed some cheese sandwiches and we ate them in the car , it was too windy to get out.

"Did you make these," I said taking a bite.

"Yeah , how are they?"he said with his mouthful.

"Horrible."

He took another bite and gave that same innocent 5 year old look again.

"Sooo...this is our first date and you take me out to the desert?" I said .

"So it's a date?"he said to me smiling like an idiot.

"If it wasn't then why would you be blushing?" I said taking another mouthful.

"I'm not blushing , " he said defensively which in turn made me laugh and then kick him.

"Oh really....That explains why your ears are so red," I winked at him.

"It's 48 degrees , genius," he said.

"Mmhhmm," I smiled sarcastically.

We ate the rest of the sandwiches in silence , he kept on looking at me.I hated it when people stared but somehow I could feel my skin glow under his gaze.We drove for god knows how long and just talked. About shit to be honest , I really have no idea how long we'd been talking and when the conversation turned to aliens from outer space.

"There is a possibility that they live among us ," he said with his eyes on the road as serious as ever.

"Your such a boy," I said laughing.

"I'm serious Annie Ray , I have no idea why you're laughing."

"Shape shifting aliens with special pow-" I couldn't even finish my sentence , I was laughing that hard. He was laughing too now.

We drove back home when it was time.

"Thanks ," I said to him before getting out.

"What for ?" he asked.

"Today."

"Are you sure your the one who should say thanks?" he said to me.

"Yeah , I mean you drove us all the way to the middle of the desert and made those sandwiches which were quite bad but still you tried. I should be the one saying thanks."

He looked down and just smiled while shaking his head and then I gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks and ran.

The last I saw was him staring at me with his mouth open.

*