ch#14

Sam

Woah. I made a discovery today--I hate jetlag. I absolutely hate jetlag. Every bit of it , every fucking bit of it.

I woke up in the plane with Rian drooling on my arm , it was by far the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me. Coach thinks it will help us "bond" which is neccesary for being teammates and so he made us sit next to each other.Ugh. Even breathing next to him was hell.

We landed in Egypt for our first match , I wonder how we're ever gonna be able to play in the scorching heat. We checked into Intercontinental for 2 days. We had practice tommorow and the match after that , I was so excited that I entirely for about Annie until she called.

"Hello? Rian?" she spoke.

"Yup. What's up?" I said to her.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Err....Sorry , forgot."

"I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"I know who he is."

"Who?"

"That guy , Sam...It was him."

The tone of voice had started to scare me.

"Annie , you're confusing me."

"Nefy!"

"What? What about Nefy?"

"Sam!....It was Nefy!"

"Annie , what's going on?"

"It was Nefy! That day at the party...It was him!!!"

"What....What are you talking about?"

"Sam , Nefy was the one who did that to me. He was the one , Sam. "

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know... I remember everything. Nefy raped me!"

"Okay , go slow Annie. Are you 100 percent sure?"

"YES SAM I AM 100 PERCENT SURE. Do you really think I'll be joking about this? I remember everything that happened that night!"

"Sam?"

"Yeah...I'm here."

"What happened? I just remembered everything....Aren't you happy?"

"Yeah...I am , it's just...you know what? I'll call you later."

And with that I hung up.

fuck.

*

(Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. It's me again , just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed the story , this is not the end of it and if you've enjoyed reading this , you'll definately love my friend nabeeha1998's new story "Blessed". Go have a read. Bye. Love , V.)