011

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 Pov

"Holy Michelle you're fried as fuck!" Lottie says opening Michelles eyes.

"Oh my god it's like six in the morning!" Crystal says leaning over the car seat to look at her.

"What are you on?" Allie says looking at Michelle.

"What do you think Allie?" she says answering the question.

"You dont have to be a dick about it." Allie replies.

"Well maybe you should shut up and stop asking stupid questions is it that hard?" Michelle says tying her shoes.

"Hey hey, lets all calm down." Laura Lee says breathing in and out.

"Shut the fuck up Laura Lee!" Allie yells. "Oh so now you're starting shit with Laura?" Michelle asks turning towards Allie.

"Stay out of this, Its none of your business!" Allie yells.

"Scott do something about this" Misty says touching Scott's shoulder.

"It is my business if you're yelling at one of my best friends!" Michelle yells.

"Well it's not so stay the fuck out of this" Allie says looking over the seat.

"Oh my god, you are such a bitch!" Michelle replies, getting closer to Allie.

"Allie sit the fuck down shes high, tired, and obviously irritated, And you're just making it worse, shut up!" Misty yells.

"Fine, whatever." Allie says sitting down. Natalie pulls Michelle down, and Michelle leans her head on Lotties shoulder.

"Do i seriously look high?" Michelle questions. "No, not at all!" Natalie says in a sarcastic tone.

"Is she lying?" Michelle says looking up at Lottie. "Yes Michelle she is lying" Lottie replies looking down at her.

Time skip

Michelle skipped her first class, there is no point of her going to class if shes going to practice right after.

"Screw this, I wish we never won nationals, matter of fact I wish I never even joined soccer, I wish I never moved here, this is stupid.

"Oh you're a fucking druggie" druggie my ass." Michelle mumbles while taking off her hoodie, and putting on her gym clothes.

"Why are you being a bitch today? Did you take your meds? You're not your typical hyper self who talks every five seconds, and your cussing a lot like more than Natalie at this point!" Taissa asks.

"Okay you know what, screw you!" Michelle yells slamming her locker and walking outside, towards the front of the school, while Taissa follows her.

Natalie is already standing there with Lottie waiting for us, "Well hello, hello!" Michelle says walking up to them and standing next to Natalie.

"I had the weirdest flipping dream today" she says taking out her water bottle and two pills, putting them in her mouth as they all just stare at her.