031

Jackie isn't doing shit, she's trying to fix her walkman so she can listen to music, if we were in a serial killer situation she would die first.

"Im done with the wood im going inside now." I say grabbing my axe and walking to the attic.

Before walking up to the attic I grab some candles and light then up around the symbol, that was near the body.

I wanted to know what was happening so, I took the bandage off my palm to drip some of my blood in between the symbol.

Once I close my eyes, I start seeing the cult again, but this time seeing Molly, and Lottie in between it. More blood starts to drip down from my hands, onto my shoe.

I need more answers I want to know what im seeing, and why I feel like this , and why my hands bleed when I do stuff like this.

I start seeing things I haven't seen before until I get interrupted.

Someone is climbing up the stairs that lead to the attic so I open my eyes and turn around, making the candles blow out.

No fucking way I just did that im literally a wizard?

"What are you doing here weirdo? Never mind that it's time to go hunting Molly and Travis are waiting for us. " Natalie says as I make my way to the stairs.

"Just cleaning up, dont worry about it." I say wrapping the bandage around my hands again and climbing down.

"Well hurry, we need to go before sun down." She says as I jump down from the stairs, oh my llanta that hurts.

When I jump down I grab my black sweater, a hair tie, my bag, the gun and the axe.

Once I walk outside Molly looks at me, like if I did something, does she know what I did.

Did she see what I saw?

"So, are you all just going to stare, or can we start walking?" I say walking in front of them.

"Why so bitchy, today? Are you on your period?" Travis asks laughing a little.

"Classic, and yeah I am on my period but that has nothing to do with why I'm mad." I say pulling out a knife to sharpen it.

"Well, are you going to tell us why you are mad or are you just going to walk and bitch the whole time?" Travis says as I lift up the knife and wave it around to scare him.

"Jesus Michelle, where are you getting this shit from?" Natalie says looking down.

"Whoever used to live here has a whole bunch of shit everywhere, and before you ask, no im not showing you where it's at."  I say looking around.

"Okay the first reason im pissed off is because im on my period. the second reason is that my ankle hurts, the third reason is, I got poison ivy, and these mosquitoes are killing me. My fourth reason is I can't really shoot anything because of my broken finger.

Oh and uh Jackie isn't doing shit, in helping us out, which is getting on my nerves, I could name plenty more but, those are just my main ones." I say but then stopping once I hear something.

Natalie tried to speak up but I put my finger up to her mouth, "Okay there is nothing there, you suck at this." Travis says as I put my other finger up to his mouth, "Shut up." I whisper yell.

"Well you guys scared it away!" I say making them put their guns away, "No, you're just going crazy let's just wait here, I have cramps." Molly says putting her backpack down as Travis just puts his gun up waiting for something to happen.

Me and Molly are sitting down as Natalie and Travis are standing up looking for animals that are clearly not here.

Twenty minutes later we are still here , me and Molly are tried of waiting we have been leaning against the trees and laying down.