043

The next morning I wake up in the middle of the woods with leaves all over me and my bloody leg.

"what happened last night.." I say getting up and running into the cabin to change into some jorts and a white shirt with my black converse.

"Holy shit that hurts.. why does it hurt?" I say running outside just to see Travis by the water where I was gonna go.

I rip a part of my shirt off and soak it into the water, cleaning up my wound.

"Thank you.. for like saving my life." he says with a slight smile.

"You're welcome, sorry for being a dick to you lately.. just been going through some stuff by some stuff I mean realizing that we will probably be stranded here for another 18 months" I say cleaning up the wound as he nods.

"Christ I've been looking all over for you guys! Are you okay?" Natalie says as Molly travels behind her.

Natalie runs to Travis and Molly runs towards me, you would think Natalie would've ran to me, but nooo she ran to Travis.

Natalie and Travis have their own conversation while me and Molly have another one.

"Are you alright? Does it hurt?" Molly asks cleaning it up for me.

"No im fine being stabbed in the leg doesn't hurt." I reply in a sarcastic tone.

"I finally got fucking laid so im fine amazingly fine." he says talking to all three of us like if we did something.

"I dont care about what you and Jackie did right now! I just want to know that you're okay!" Natalie says looking up at Travis as he ignores her.

"Travis! they had a fucking knife to your throat they were gonna kil-!" Molly starts to say but he interrupts her.

"I said im fine didn't I?" He yells at us making me and Molly back up.

"You just thanked me! for saving your life and now you switching up on me like that? I thought you changed Travis.. what the fuck happened to you.." I say wrapping my leg up.

"You're a fucking bitch Travis.." Molly says taking my hand and walking away.

"Im gonna go look for Javi." He says moving away from him.

"He's not home yet? Do you need help?" Natalie asks but he replies with a simple "nope.".

"Are you okay Michelle like are you fine?" Natalie asks walking up towards me.

"Yeah im fine I got stabbed in the leg nothing hurts at all." I say smiling and walking backwards.

"Im gonna go back to the cabin come with.." I say walking away with Molly following behind.

When we get there we drink boiled water to help us with our hangover as Jackie comes out leaning against the cabin door giving all of us a death stare.

"I have nothing to say to you.. to any of you! I mean what the fuck?" Jackie says, "Yeah like you're so innocent.." someone says but god im so hung over to understand anything.

"Hey! im not the one who went completely fucking insane last night!" she yells back.

"Yeah no you were too busy screwing Travis." Van says making me giggle a little.

"Woah, hey! im sure that we all said or did some stuff that we regret last night on account of the shrooms." Coach says but they all stare at him confused.

They are all confused about the shrooms, "Okay well yeah that makes sense.." Van says as they all make a realization that there were shrooms in the broth.

"Oh shit, the broth.." Taissa says.

"Yeahh you finally used the puzzle pieces and put them together." I say sarcastically sitting down as Molly takes out the leaves that are in my hair "you drugged us?" Akilah adds on.

"no I didn't.." Misty says before speaking up again, "okay yeah it was an accident they were meant for Ben.".

"Oh my god do you have any idea how crazy you are?" Mari eggs on.

"They were my mushrooms! and you stole them to put them in your stupid soup! besides none of this would've even happened if he wouldnt have tricked me into falling in love with him!" Misty yells.

"oh misty would you-!" Coach starts to say but lottie cuts him off, "wait stop!... do you hear that?" Lottie says as a bear appears from behind the trees and they all rush to get away, "dont run you cant unrun a bear thats like wilderness 101!" I say backing up slowly.

"okay everyone stay calm." Coach says calmly, "how the fuck are we supposed to do that?" Mari yells panicking.

"who has the, who has the gun?" Taissa stutters.

"Natalie has it we saw her." I say staring at the bear but avoiding eye contact.

"Shauna the knife.." Lottie whispers as Shauna hands her the knife.

"Lott dont-", "Lottie what are you doing?" I hear in the background but all I can focus on is that one of my best friend is literally about to stab a fucking bear.

Lottie slowly approaches the bear as the bear kneels down in front of her then suddenly Lottie lifts the knife and stabs the bear right in the neck.

A roar comes from the bear as the blood spills out from its neck, "Charlotte Matthews what the fuck was that!" I yell looking at the bleeding bear.

"He was so cute.. now we have to eat him!" Molly says tearing up a little.

"One Molly shut the fuck up two Molly he was gonna fucking eat us, three we needed food someway or another and four lottie what. the. fuck. was that!" I yell.

"we needed food someway or another huh? thank you would be appreciated."Lottie says then walks away.

"Well thats one way to kill a bear." Molly says following Lottie.

Time skip

Time has passed and we cut the bear open currently we are taking meat off the bones and cutting it, Misty is starting a fire and once shes done she walks towards Misty.

"Here I can help you with that I already got the fire started!" Misty says going up to Mari and trying to help her with the meat.

"Yeah right! like were gonna trust you around the food." Mari yells in defense looking around.

"Look im just trying to help? okay so just.." Misty calmly announces and goes to take the meat away from Mari.

"Oh my god Misty! Just get the fuck away!" Mari exclaims making me turn my attention to her and making everyone go silent.

Misty walks away and I look around to see if anyone would defend her until Akilah yells out to Shauna who is about to lick blood off her fingers, "Shauna dont! It'll make you sick.".

"Why would you try to eat it in the first place?" I ask but everyone just turns to me and gives me a death stare, "jesus fuck sorry for asking a question that everyone wants to ask.".

GUESS WHOSE BACK BITCHESS 😜😜