Chapter 27

The big group went to sit at the cafe near by. Kinda a bad idea considering there was fourteen people in the group. The shop got instanly fill up with with the boys who also brought noise with them. It was chaos during the ordering but finally everyone eventually sat down on the biggest table in there with some of them had to take an extra chair.

"So, what does this mean?" Kunimi pointed at the couple.

"Well-"

"What? It should be obvious that we're dating at this point." Tsukishima cut Kageyama off and rolled his eyes.

"Well I'd like to know how it happened." Kunimi gritted his teeth.

"Like how usualy people get together? I have no idea what you want to hear." Kageyama sighed.

"Ugh-" Kunimi gave up and slammed his forehead ont he table.

"Now, now how about more tea? You're over Yamaguchi now?" Suna said while smirking at the first year sitting next to him and patted his head.

"I had been for a while. That bitch never crossed my mind since I started to hang out with Tobio more."

"Oh? First name basis I see." Hanamaki smirked too.

"Can we just call it a day and all go our own way?" the raven was too tired for this shit now and adding the drama from morning, he just want to hide somewhere with this ridiculously delicious cheesecake he just ordered.

"You want to get rid of us? How mean Tobio-chan." Kuroo giggled.

"Whoa- why are you calling the same way as Oikawa-san? He's having a bad influence on you Kuroo-san." Tobio leaned back in suprise.

"Hey-"

"Well I want him to corrupt me more." Kuroo smirked at the brunette seductively.

"Not in my presence. Do it while I'm not here. Don't want to go blind." Iwaizumi grumpily said.

"You're just jealous that you're single." Oikawa stuck his tongue out.

"He is? I though he was taken considering the other day when I saw him with-" Lev was cut off by Iwazumi who threw a tissue at his face.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

"Oh?"

Oikawa, Hanamaki and Matsukawa all turned at their friend, waiting for an answer.

"It was no one." Iwaizumi avoided their gazes.

"Oh, you mean-"

"No, Tobs!" Iwaizumi covered his mouth.

"Wait, Tobio-chan knows but I don't? How dare you?" Oikawa dramaticaly fell on Kuroo.

"I saw him making out with-"

"Stop!"

"Just tell us." Matsukawa groaned.

"Wait, this was a secret?" Kindaichi looked confused at the third years.

"Hold up, you know too?" Hanamaki pointed at the onion head speachless.

"Yeah, and Kunimi too."

"You've got to be kidding me. Tell us who it is." Oikawa stood up and started shaking with Iwazumi.

The basketball players were just watching the drama at this point.

"Wow, this escalated quickly. They totally forgot about us." Kei whispered in Tobio's ear.

"Yeah, lucky us." Kageyama nodded.

"I want to know who it is, Iwa-chaaan!" Oikawa kept shaking with Iwaizumi.

"Wow, this place is sure fill up with people." someone behind the large group said. The attention shifted and they all look at the direction of the person.Or people. It was Akaashi, Kenma, Konoha, Miya twins and Sakusa. They were just hanging out and Konoha dragged them in this cafe just because he saw Bokuto in there. They didn't explect to see this chaos.

"Aki!" Bokuto jumped on his feet and tackled the boy on the ground.

"This is so annoying for my sake." Sakusa rolled his eyes. Suprisingly he wasn't wearing his mask today.

"So? What is the drama? What's going on here?" Atsumu perked up excitedly when he saw three third years harrasing Iwaizumi.

"This guy is dating someone but refuses to tell us who. Even the first years know." Hanamaki pointed angrily at the KKK trio.

"Oh? You don't know?" the fake blond put his head on the side.

"Don't tell me you know too." Matsukawa was having enough.

"Of course I do. He's dating me."

"..." it was a moment of silence when the owner of the cafe took a breath after enduring the noise comming from the highschoolers before it started again.

"EH?!"

"Come again?!"

"You two?!"

The three third years were at the loss of words.

"Yeah? I thought you knew already." Atsumu was confused.

"Apparently they didn't." Futakuchi smirked while looking at the three with their jaws down.

"You didn't tell them about us Haji? Now I'm sad." Atsumu fake cried while Iwaizumi was panicking.

"What is this? Why are everyone dating these days?" Taichi slapped his forehead.

"You would be too if you stopped being a pussy and confessed to Shirabu already." Suna rolled his eyes.

"Why you-!" Taichi was cut off by Oikawa.

"I thought Tsumu-chan was dating Omi-chan."

"Wrong twin." Osamu said.

"Yer being too grumpy Samu." Atsumu pinched his brother's cheeks.

"Ain't my fault everyone is thinking my boyfriend is dating my twin." Osamu pushed him off with a blush.

"He's my bestfriend!"

"He's my boyfriend!"

The twins were going at it and everyone just started watching another drama unfold.

"How did this go from Tsukikage to bullying Iwaizumi-san to the Miya fight?" Lev groaned.

"..." everything stopped at that moment and everyone stared at Lev.

"Mind repeat that?" Akaashi asked.

"Tsukikage?" Kenma added.

"Lev, you idiot." Tsukishima slapped the taller's shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"What did he mean?" Sakusa joined.

"Well-"

"Excuse me, boys. I appreciate the way how lively you are but you're making too much noise in the cafe and it's disturbing other costumers. I will have to ask you to leave, please." the owner of the cafe came over at their table nervously sweating hoping he wouldn't get killed.

"Of course, let's go everyone." Iwaizumi quickly grabbed twoo nearest people to him which being Oikawa and Hanamaki and dragged them outside hoping everyone will do the same.

***

"So can we discuss everything now?" Oikawa was out of breath because for some reason the group was running out of the mall. They were now all gathered on the bench in front of the mall.

"What are y'all discussing?" someone said above them. It was Nishinoya and Yaku.

"Why do we keep meeting people?" Taichi slammed his head on the ground.

"This will take a while." Futakuchi gave up.

"Next time let's not go to the mall on Saturday." Kageyama whispered.

"Agreed." Tsukishima nodded tiredly.