Chapter 26

It was really quiet. The Tsukishimas' came over after Tobio's dad called them. Akiteru came too. They were all sitting around the rounded dining table, the breakfast was still on it. The parents were sitting opposite of each other and the older siblings on the opposite of the couple. Since we're talking about them then we can confidently say that they literally did not care. They were just completely fine, eating their foods as the members of both of their famillies were in the weirdly uncomfortable silence.

"So, sice we were called here, first of all. Welcome home Miwa. I didn't know you were coming back." miss Tsukishima tried to smile.

"We didn't know too." miss Kageyama joined.

"Oh yeah.. it was supposed to be a suprise." Miwa smiled.

"It's good to see you." mr. Tsukishima smiled back.

"Can we talk about, why were we called here this early? I'm usually still asleep." Akiteru went straight to the point.

"Oh okay. You two!" miss Kageyama pointed at the calm couple that wasn't paying them any attention until now. "I want an explanation on... well... everything!"

"We're dating." Kei calmly said.

"Yeah, what more do you need?" Tobio nodded.

"Huh?"

"You two are dating?"

The others were finally aware of what was going on.

"When?" Miwa asked with wide eyes.

"Yesterday."

"Huh?" Akiteru was confusedly looking around the table.

"We had like each other for a while now. We just started dating." Kei calmly explained.

"For a while now? I thought you two hate each other." Miwa was totally confused. She came home to hang out with her familly just to be greeted with this.

"He's madly in love with me." Tobio shrugged.

"That I am." Kei nodded.

"Wait a sec!" miss Tsukishima finally said. The two were quiet until now. "So you're dating now?"

"I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Yes, we are dating." Kei was so done with this conversation and raised his hand that was holding Tobio's.

Everyone stared at the intertwined hands in awe. The two boys decided to end this convo.

"Well, we're going on a date. Catch y'all later." Kei said and both of them quickly left the table.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"This is amazing!"

"It is!"

"We are the future in-laws!"

"Oh my god, yess!"

The two women jumped and started squealing in exitement.

"Well this is unexpected." mr. Kageyama sighed in defeat.

"Yeah it is, let's play chess?" mr. Tsukishima suggested.

"Let's go."

"..."

"..."

Miwa and Akiteru were left speachless on the table.

"I should've stayed in campus." Miwa tiredly said.

"I wanted to wake up to Tenma's 'good morning' message but instead was dragged into this shit." Akiteru slammed his head on the table. Warning, don't mess with sleepy Akiteru.