A▪︎D▪︎C▪︎ 💢🥰 You're My Only.

¤ Alycia Debnam-Carey × Fem Reader.
¤ "You're my only love."
¤ Angst, Fluff.

♡○♡○♡○

|||THIRD POV|||

You met Alycia in a cafe when you visited your friend in Australia. You had been there two days and your friend had to go to work and told you about a cafe to try out.

She approached you telling you she loved your work and you were starstuck surprised your favourite actress knew about you.

Both of you spent the next hour hours gushing about each other, then the next hour chatting in code about upcoming work and plans you had. Then you exchanged numbers and she promised to call soon.

You told your best friend she had earned her spot as bridesmaid if you ever got to marry Alycia.

She had no idea who you were referring to, so you made her watch Into The Storm, and she was annoyed because she said a photo of her would have done the job.

You gushed about her, and when she gave you a call the next day asking if you wanted to go out for a drink, your best friend couldn't stop teasing you.

Soon, drinks turned into sleepovers, and then it turned into lazy days and adventures into the wild, and soon, it was kisses at the sunset and tangled sheets at sunrise.

Then it was back home, and she had a home there, too. You said it was fate, soon a drawer of your things at her place. Soon, her scent lingered in your bed and hoodie, and neither one of you had looked back.

You both got roles in a show without realising it. Only once you began shooting did you realise it, and you both had the most fun. The cast was accepting, and you were all fast friends.

The fans loved your character, and they often went crazy when they found out you and Alycia were dating.

You and Alycia often shared a trailer and did makeup together. The entire crew admired both you and Alycia, surprised that you were both such kind and loving people.

Alycia was more outgoing than you, but they got to see the way you cared for her and others you got close to. You were not much of a conversationalist, but you always complimented everyone every day, and they had all grown to appreciate your kind words.

Alycia was in full costume as Lexa and you were in full costume as Anya. You were talking to Eliza, who you'd grown rather close with as your characters had more scenes together than others.

You had gotten distracted looking at Alycia, who was taking a selfie and only noticed it when Eliza was gripping your arm, making you look at her.

"You're a lovestruck fool." She teased, and you blushed but nodded with a sheepish smile. "Can you blame me? She's perfect." You nearly whispered the last part, and Eliza smiled at you.

"Weird. She says the same thing about you." Wide-eyed, you looked at the blonde who scoffed, shoving you playfully. "Don't look so surprised." She giggled, you chuckled softly.

Alycia had been nothing but good for you. You had a bad history with your ex, and when she came back trying to warp you in again, Alycia had been fierce.

She protected you, dealing with your manipulative ex and getting rid of her somehow. Later, you found out your best friend had a hand in helping Alycia deal with your ex.

You felt bad about her having to deal with her, but Alycia knew you had actually feared the woman, and she didn't want you dealing with her, so she happily stepped up.

"Darling." Her angelic voice snapped you out of your trance, and her smile made you smile. "Hey babe." You took her hand, and she lifted your hands to kiss your knuckles.