S▪︎G▪︎ 🥰 I Miss You.

¤ Selena Gomez × Fem Reader.
¤ "It's a classic."
¤ Fluff

♡○♡○♡○

Reader is home watching Wizards Of Waverly Place, and when Selena gets home, she laughs, seeing what Reader is watching, and Reader gets defensive, saying she can't blame her.

You and Selena had been dating for a year now, and you couldn't have been happier.

She was truly an incredible woman. You made sure to remind her of this every day.

Her fans loved that you always complimented her. Interviews where she's mentioned you would light up and gush about the incredible person she is.

Even when you were on your podcast, you and your friends started as a joke that turned into one of the most liked because you invited so many celebrities and just had casual chats with them.

Even on the podcast, when your friends mentioned her, you would go on and on until they reminded you of the actual topic.

She was currently on tour, and you felt miserable. You missed her so much, and the only thing that eased that pain was rewatching your girlfriend's old hit series Wizards Of Waverly Place.

You skipped over the episodes she had with the Mason character and rewatched so many episodes. It was reminiscent of the time the series was popular, and you would binge and rewatch it so many times.

You were focused on Alex as she had her usual fight with Justin, and you laughed at how tired Justin looked off her schemes.

So engrossed in the TV, you didn't hear the front door open. Only when Selena stood in the doorway clearing her throat did you jump up wide-eyed, wielding a pillow for a weapon until you realised it was her.

You dropped the pillow and bolted towards her, pulling her into a hug and lifting her before spinning her.

Selena laughing filled with the same joy to come home to you and seeing you equally excited to see her.

You set her down and pulled her into a kiss that she happily reciprocated, slipping her hand under her hoodie you were wearing to feel your skin.

You tangled your fingers in her hair, tilting your head for easier access, and when Selena moaned into the kiss, you broke out into a smile ready to tease her.

It was an unspoken competition between you two, and you were always losing it, but now you won, and you were ready to rub it in her face.

She flushed red and darted her eyes across the room, looking for a distraction when she saw her younger self on the TV.

"Wizards of Waverly Place?" She raised a brow, and you blushed, forgetting your triumphant moment. "It's a classic." You quickly said.

"Alex Russow is a classic." You defended standing in front of her view even if you could still hear. "You really missed me that bad?" Selena teased, and you pouted, nodding slightly, making her giggle.

"Obviously. Alex is the closest I have to you." You whined, and she smiled before pecking your lips and placing a hand on your stomach.

"Alright, next leg of the tour, you're coming with me." Selena shook her head, smiling at you when you pumped your fist and grinned at her.

"How was your flight?" You asked, realising she must have been on a flight to get home. "Never ending. I just wanted to come home and cuddle." She admitted, and you smiled.

"Well, you're home, and I am a cuddle machine." You held your arms open, making her laugh again. "I know." She took your hand while she grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, then dragged you upstairs.

"We can watch a movie once we get in bed." She said, and you smiled. "You get to choose." You reminded her, and she nodded.

"I love you, you know." You whispered as you watched her walking upstairs still holding your hand. She stopped and looked at you, a smile spreading across her face. "I love you more."

"Ha, I love you most." You gave her a smug smile somehow still unaware she let you win that one.

Selena knew you were insecure about your lack of comforting words, and you knew that telling her you loved her always worked, so she let you always end with that.

It made her feel warm, and you felt proud.

"I also need a lot of kisses." She demanded, and you rushed closer, kissing her shoulder. "Plenty more coming your way." You kissed her neck, and she shook her head amused.