▪︎A▪︎D▪︎C▪︎ ⚠️ Coming Home.

¤ Alycia Debnam-Carey 
¤ "I want to see Y/n."

♡○♡○♡○

You met Alycia while on a break in Texas. You were visiting a friend, Tim, from the military who had been honourably discharged.

He was like your brother. The only family you had left. Your parents had both lost their lives in the line of duty, and your brother had been killed by friendly fire.

Tim had been paralysed on his last mission. He saved your life at the cost of his legs. You felt incredibly grateful yet guilty for this.

It was Tim who had dared you to go talk to the girl you kept eyeing in the cafe, and you did want to really talk and also prove to him you weren't scared as he claimed you to be.

She was so kind, and as you would find out weeks later, she thought you were a fan when, in reality, you had no idea who she was.

You kept in touch, and you had become very close to each other. She had become your best friend so fast, and even Tim liked her, which was rare because Tim hated most people.

You had been told you act more like a couple than just friends, but both of you just brushed it off despite your obvious feelings for each other.

You did it because you were scared of getting attached to her, and she did it because she was scared of losing you.

You had been on a mission for a month when your base was ambushed.

You were asleep as it was Ryan's shift, but when you woke, he was lying next to you with a hole in his head.

You then realised you were drenched in his blood and knew then his blood had saved you from getting shot because you looked dead thanks to his blood covering you.

You then worked on clearing the base. There were ten men scattered around the base, and you took out eight of them when you had been shot on the shoulder.

You threw your body behind cover, trying to listen out for them, but the ringing in your ears too loud.

You went to peek around the corner only to get hit in the arm, making you drop your pistol. You bent down and grabbed it with your other hand, and when you rose, the man stood there aiming at you, and before you could pull the trigger, he had pulled his three times.

You laid on the floor, chocking in your own blood. You looked up at the orange sky, mind blank. Until you felt yourself get dizzy, you saw her.

[HALLUCINATING]

"Y/n?" You looked to your side to see Alycia there next to you on her knees. "Alycia?"

"Don't you dare give up!" She scolded, and you frowned, not liking how upset she looked.

"Don't be upset." You coughed on more blood, breathing was becoming a problem.

"No!" She grabbed your shoulders, making your eyes widen.

"You can't be here." You worried when another shot was fired.

"Turn on your side!" She ordered, and despite the tiredness seeping into your bones, you did, not wanting her to be so upset.

"It's dangerous." You coughed out, spitting the blood on the floor.

"You need to get up!" Alycia grabbed your arm, pulling, but she struggled, so you pushed yourself up, groaning in pain, clenching your teeth.

She helped you lean against the wall, and you reached in your pocket for the supplies to block the bullet wounds and then stuck it into the holes, biting into your sleeves to muffle your screams.